Sportscene watch 2015/16

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They should get some tidy burd with massive titties to present the show to improve the ratings.

She'll be something to look at and even if she's never even seen a game of football before she'll still know as much as Sutherland.

They should get some tidy burd with massive titties to present the show to improve the ratings.

She'll be something to look at and even if she's never even seen a game of football before she'll still know as much as Sutherland.

Paul Hartley?

Mikysaints - joined 23 Nov 2013, first post 13 Dec 2015:

Referee at the Inverness game was Barry Cook not Euan Anderson. In fairness, it is difficult to get the name of the match officials correct, it's not as though they're in the match programme, or on the SFA appointments page, or the officials have their own room in the stadium where you can ask them their names...

an upset Barry Cook.

Tell Jonathan Sutherland the following;

- Rangers died. Get it roond ye.

- He is a swivel eyed f**k with an Iron Age serf's accent and looks like a water damaged Thunderbirds puppet.

- His commentary is crap. He sounds like a village dunce who just scraped in to a second rate media course at a local polytechnic due to someone dropping out at the last minute

- Rangers died. Sevco. Sevco. SEVCO

Tell Pat Bonner the following;

- Celtic are a hideous club. He doesn't have to say their full name all the time

- He looks like an alcoholic Thundercat who is sleeping rough and probably smells of urine

- He has the footballing insights of a juvenile foal

- His jumpers are shit

Tell Scott McDonald the following;

- Get a fucking opinion you fence sitting c**t

- Only wankers with questionable morals play for Celtic

- He looks like a first draft drawing of a Disney Prince in one of the shitter Disney films

Tell Steven Thompson the following;

- Don't throw objects with a sharp end

- Say something meaningful for once or don't bother coming in

- I'll give you £100 if you physically assault Jonathan Sutherland

- Rangers died

I'll chuck a Charlie your way for this when I get on the laptop. The water damaged Thunderbird puppet bit made me almost laugh.

Willie Miller looks like an ageing science teacher on a school trip.

You know when you went round to your Aunties house when you were about 12, and didn't feel fully comfortable so left your jacket on and then she said; "Och are you no' staying?" I said that in my head everytime I saw Miller.

Does anyone watch the Scottish version of Final Score? I've looked at it twice when I realised it existed and it was terrible, not to mention a lot of it talking about the English Premiership, surprise surprise. I expect Jeff and Sky is way ahead of any other programme at that time.

They should just ditch it and add the time and budget taken up by it into an enhanced Sportscene. That way there would be enough time to ensure the flashback action was longer than the introduction graphics to it.

Disagree it's any worse than any other version. The forced #bantz on the Sky show is horrific, the pundits are utter morons.

David Currie's rotten patter aside, the Scottish version does the job. And at least we do not have to suffer Gabby Yorath or Garth Crooks.

Please don't bring Jonathan Sutherland back. David Currie was an immeasurable improvement as a presenter. Not that that's hard but credit where due.

I haven't watched it yet, but given that David Currie is a c*nt of the highest order, I find it hard to believe he was "an immeasurable improvement".

Archived