Newton82

I would like to point out I actually started this account as a wind up !! I hate newton but was great seeing everyone fae newton getting wound up pleading for my opinions to stop ! Well newton 82 is no longer ! Been a great laugh though. Cheers

Mr Orr

I did not see any wind up in calling Creetown players on the park "... utter shite..." and then commenting on the fact that when Creetown won, disrespecting our opposition. You are quite welcome to make those comments in person to Big Housty or Derek McCulloch both happy to hear you out. You have now been found out as a narrow minded individual with no respect for Newton, Creetown, Mids and SOSL in general so don't pretend anything else.

M orr is not on p&b so u are obiously still talking utter shite

I'd say with lovejoy07 response that it is him or someone known to lovejoy07 involved with WBFC.

It's all rather pathetic and I hope Creetown print a copy of newton82 post for their dressing room wall prior to facing WB.

Get a grip hoss xactly puppet its def a newton supporter, or fake, bunch a sad wee men that want to get a fukin life!! Creetown and wigtown have a good relationship and all true supporters know this, its always newton that let themselves down with there off field antics!!

Ah so lovejoy is involved with a Newton fan pretending to be a Wigtown fan. Jeezo, get your heads out of the sand.

I'd be asking why he confirmed it was him surely.

If you look at the timing it came just after the WBFC account. Fair old coincidence eh.

Great guess hoss ya balloon. Yes I know Mr Orr, hence my post. Newton82 may be him, may not...... Being honest I haven't a clue and couldn't really care less.

So next time you fancy accusing me drop me a wee pm first. Clown.

Great guess hoss ya balloon. Yes I know Mr Orr, hence my post. Newton82 may be him, may not...... Being honest I haven't a clue and couldn't really care less.

So next time you fancy accusing me drop me a wee pm first. Clown.

Tbf, you did say he advertises anywhere, so make it look like newton82 is him.

Banter directed toward him, he does advertise everywhere! Doesn't mean I'm saying that's him.

You replied to post #67 Newton82 saying you'd get the Craic on Saturday and called him #bigplayer. Looks like you've actually deleted the post now which makes it all the funnier. Screenshots are a great thing

I'd say with lovejoy07 response that it is him or someone known to lovejoy07 involved with WBFC.

It's all rather pathetic and I hope Creetown print a copy of newton82 post for their dressing room wall prior to facing WB.

I think everyone that knows the slightest thing about Creetown FC would know they would never stoop that low hoss!!

Banter directed toward him, he does advertise everywhere! Doesn't mean I'm saying that's him.

You replied to post #67 Newton82 saying you'd get the Craic on Saturday and called him #bigplayer. Looks like you've actually deleted the post now which makes it all the funnier. Screenshots are a great thing

Never saw the post mate would you either pm me the screenshot for a wee read of it or post it on this thread??

I have been asked to point out that Newton Stewart Football Club completely and utterly disassociate themselves with any remarks made by NEWTON82 as in general they look as though they are set to give hassle to the Club with their views and useless and senseless remarks about other Clubs who we as a Club fully respect as fellow members of the South League and look forward to a competitive season with ALL Clubs challenging for honours.

his comments are nothing worse than the newton Stewart secretary labelling creetown fc a shambles before last years cup final was held there

Archived