Newton82

I have been asked to point out that Newton Stewart Football Club completely and utterly disassociate themselves with any remarks made by NEWTON82 as in general they look as though they are set to give hassle to the Club with their views and useless and senseless remarks about other Clubs who we as a Club fully respect as fellow members of the South League and look forward to a competitive season with ALL Clubs challenging for honours.

I see there on social media a wigtown fan saying newton were begging for the midweek game at tram to be postponed as we are scared to play the champions. Please dont make me laugh it makes sense for both teams to have it cancelled to prepare for Saturday's huge games in the Scottish cup. Newton Stewart fear no one this season!

I see there on social media a wigtown fan saying newton were begging for the midweek game at tram to be postponed as we are scared to play the champions. Please dont make me laugh it makes sense for both teams to have it cancelled to prepare for Saturday's huge games in the Scottish cup. Newton Stewart fear no one this season!

Already been answered that it was a wise decision from both Clubs.....Saints also being allowed a free midweek to train for the big one....wise thing to do on behalf of SCFA...well done.......Black and White though very unhelpful comments re NS fear no one this season....of course they do as all teams do fear each other ...these comments only make it harder when we play others as it makes them determined to prove the comments wrong.....see sense and let ALL clubs enjoy their season....Yours in Sport .....

Well said btw silver star only one outta us all that's bn said to make sense but am struggling to listen to bullshit o the rest o us including me... We all luv to rip piss outta each other bit as far as Scottish cup ties go we should be a supporting each other.

I'm sure rabbie gaw will have one that should fit you. Good to see you've managed to pull your head out of mr burns arse tho!

:lol: You're funny. Is there any performances I can come to and watch this act live?

You do appear to have some resentment building there. Glad though that it's me and not some other poor soul getting it.

As for your 'issue' - Tarff Rovers ceased playing circa 2003, and following this I went to Newton Stewart with their under 18s team. So, fill me in with the issue?

No resentment at all - I'm just amused by you trying to come across as some kind of literate, when really we all know who and what you are.

And yes Tarff did cease back then .....so why has it taken you the guts of 10 years to achieve your current Newton h*rdon?!

Lots of similarities between Tarff's Ayrshire implosion and your new team's current situation so let's see how it pans out..... Creetown for you after that??

Who and what I am. Please go on, enlighten us all.

You are aware that when Tarff ceased I was still a juvenile? I played some games for NS prior to leaving the area for uni, and now my career allows me time take a more active interest with NS. Why is this an issue?

No. Not at all similar. NS have a core base of local players. 8 out of the starting 11 from Saturday were locally based. But that doesn't suit your agenda does it.

I would like to point out I actually started this account as a wind up !! I hate newton but was great seeing everyone fae newton getting wound up pleading for my opinions to stop ! Well newton 82 is no longer ! Been a great laugh though. Cheers

Mr Orr

Archived