Ballingry Rovers Select v Dukla Pumpherston

james.

Ballingry Rovers will host a game between ex players and Dukla Pumpherston on Sunday 17th August with a 14.30 kick off admission will be £4 for adults and £2 for concessions and kids....After the match a guest artist will perform upstairs in the social club and we hope to get a good days weather so many people and family's may turn up and kids are allowed in the social club....Dukla will have all ex pro's and celebrities in there team and we all hope it's going to be a successful day and hope many of you can come along and support the teams....

Yes finished 8-4 and very poorly attended by the local community which was a pity as some good football played from both teams and would like to thank Dukla Pumpherston for coming along and playing the game

Take it we are not getting to know what it was in aid of!! Maybe because of the comments in Saturday's newspaper by the Ballingry manager is why the local community didn't turn out..

The poster I saw said it was to raise funds for Ballingry Rovers so it's not like it's a big secret.

What did the manager say that would prevent the local community from turning out? From what I saw he was attempting to get the local community on side.

The poster I saw said it was to raise funds for Ballingry Rovers so it's not like it's a big secret.

What did the manager say that would prevent the local community from turning out? From what I saw he was attempting to get the local community on side.

Well I'm from the local community and it didn't get me onside. Completely the opposite. He said Ballingry's name was mud. Disgraceful comment imo. I was going to that game but I can assure I won't be nowhere near there as long as he's the manager.

Well I'm from the local community and it didn't get me onside. Completely the opposite. He said Ballingry's name was mud. Disgraceful comment imo. I was going to that game but I can assure I won't be nowhere near there as long as he's the manager.

Why won't you come and support the club if your from the local community....support Ballingry whenat home and the next week support Lochore when they are it home that way both clubs are getting people through the gates....most if not all junior clubs need punters through the gates and if your a football man like myself I'd be at evey game possible instead of sitting in the house or pub....football first everytime for me.....

Archived