Alloa Athletic vs Raith Rovers

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only post truthful comments buddy boy Raith were poor if they where playing a better side than us then they wouldnt have taken any points

We where the better side but if u make errors and dont take ur chances u get punished

We did by a poor side

Did you forego your tea tonight and go straight to the JD?

Never made it through today

How did Gary Glen get on???? I see that he's still not of the mark with the Rovers.

Scored an outrageous rabona after a pirouette on the ball at half time. He didn't get much of a showing when he came on, largely down to the time aspect. Seemed to have a good banter with the fans.

Never made it through today

How did Gary Glen get on???? I see that he's still not of the mark with the Rovers.

According to the BBC he had left to join Livi. Someone posted it in the Rovers thread.

Don't believe the BBC though. They lie. He actually scored a beauty at half time. Someone called him Eric Banterna. Great guy.

Thought we did enough to merit the points today. Neither team was great.

Cuthbert, although not having to do much, has been a fantastic piece of business. I wasn't overly keen on signing him to start with but I think he just keeps the defence in order. His willingness to roll/throw it short is good to see as well. However who he is throwing it too is a problem. McKeown was the player I was probably most thrilled about signing but I just don't think he's been upto much. Early days I know and he obviously has it as showed at Cowdenbeath last season but so far he seems lost.

Perry was 100 times better today. A lot more calm. I like that he's not bothered about just putting the ball out of play and letting everyone get regrouped instead of rushing a clearance up the park.

Liam Fox and Martin Scott both put in decent shifts. Fox is never going to be a world beater or easy on the eye but he has done well the last few games.

Nade had probably his worst game for us IMO but he is still the player that looks like making things happen.

Convoys goal was well taken.

Grant Murray in a shirt is better than him in a training top.

Spence was fantastic. Can't believe we let him go. Not really, he did nothing except miss a header. Nandos though.

Can't beleive some of the pish on here we were by far the better side....playing badly.......Alloa will be in the drop zone at the end unless the shot shy prolific striker gets the finger out his arse a usual lethargic performance from the ex Rover, a legend in his own lunchtime. I thought Doyle was the best player on the park. Very impressed by Stewart for us he and Nade could give many a defence nightmares in this league.

Archived