Alloa Athletic vs Raith Rovers

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Disappointing result today. Raith got the lead early after a bit of poor communication at the back, but didn't really look like adding more, despite the odd long shot. We kept pressing for an equalizer but it never looked likely, despite one header that defied the laws of physics to stay out. In general our headers in the box were poor.

We're really struggling to create chances in the final third; the option of a big target man is starting to look pretty appealing, but we could still use better movement in the box as well. I'm presuming that's why so many of our final passes are going astray. Aside from that, I don't think we've got too many problems elsewhere.

Poor performance from the ref today. Seemed like he was giving too many decisions our way in the first half-hour, before changing tack in the second half and throwing cards at our players for nothing. Took deserved pelters from both sides.

I felt for the poor Raith fans, who were very vocal whenever one of their players collapsed. It must be frustrating to see such players so under-nourished that a stiff breeze knocks them down. Nade being the exception - the big guy's a monster :o

There was a tackle in the 2nd half near the end I think it was Marr or Simmons tried to get the ball and they just bounced off him had to laugh at that.

It's going to be funny watching Moshni or McCulloch try to get near him when we face The Rangers :lol:

Apparently this guy, who lets face it hasn't much going for him, in life or geographically, started drinking at an undetermined time of day and has, lets face it, gone bush.

That would explain why they took the tannoy announcements off him yesterday, apart from once when he must have grabbed the mic. :lol:

U nearly got a post correct fellow wasp

Man in training its called . Young Jamie done well . He will be back on the music for the Hibs game

Am not going far its called Job Share

You enjoy the game

Is that in case you get a transfer to a full time club? ;)

The music is still sh*te by the way. Go with some classics.

U nearly got a post correct fellow wasp

Man in training its called . Young Jamie done well . He will be back on the music for the Hibs game

Am not going far its called Job Share

You enjoy the game

Did he?

He went through the half time scores without even distinguishing one division from the other.

Archived