Stirling vs Ayr

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm don't thinkso, Mcgovern and Murphy could easily be playing in a team chasing promotion in the championship, how we've managed to get them I don't know. Forrest is probably the best young player in the division and I reckon he'd fit into the Dunfermline team well, maybe not so Donald.

Anyway what's the view like from down there? All they wages must be weighing you down.

:thumsup2 Each statement more laughable than the one before, fantastic viewing.

Btw, there was one player in the 19 Scotland side from this division, it wasn't Forrest, hth.

Each statement probably correct (maybe a bit beyond McGovern at this age) and given Forrest was only sixteen perhaps international recognition is a bit early for him. Great prospect though.

I'm sure Dunfermline will do well this season, but try not to cry about the fact that not EVERY player in your side is the best in the division.

Saturday will go a long way to showing us how we'll fare this season. Unlucky not to take all 3 points at Balmoor so we should be relatively confident, but... if Dale Fulton plays we'll get overrun.

We might well surprise a few folk this season but we won't tomorrow. Albion 1-3 Ayr United.

Each statement probably correct (maybe a bit beyond McGovern at this age) and given Forrest was only sixteen perhaps international recognition is a bit early for him. Great prospect though.

I'm sure Dunfermline will do well this season, but try not to cry about the fact that not EVERY player in your side is the best in the division.

Forrest is only 6 months younger than Martin...

And we're not. But there's genuinely not a single Ayr player I'd care about, we took the best one.

:thumsup2 Each statement more laughable than the one before, fantastic viewing.

Btw, there was one player in the 19 Scotland side from this division, it wasn't Forrest, hth.

If Martin and Forrest played in the same position you might have a point here. But they don't.

Who is this Martin and what does he have to do with Stirling - Ayr?

Lewis Martin, our very promising centre back who was called up for the Scotland U19 squad and won his first cap against Belgium midweek.

Also this is an open forum meaning supporters of other clubs can comment on any threads so don't get precious about it. :)

Pars fan being a fandan as normal. They will die soon.

You missed that boat about a year ago. We're a well run fan owned club now instead. Unlucky x

Archived