Stirling vs Ayr

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely no one else apart from this Jake chap (who I presume is about 11) seriously thinks this Stirling team are any good?

Should be an easy 3 points for Ayr then?

Almost unanimously, we have been tipped to go straight back down. Time will tell. I don't think it's as clear cut as that and Saturday may give some indication but it is very early doors.

Enjoy your day at Forthbank and make some noise!

I could see Roberts going with the same team that started the Morton game, regardless of whether McKinlay is fit or not. Donald doesn't look especially comfortable at left back but Roberts definitely has the air of someone who would say "if it isn't broken, don't fix it". If he decides to bring McKinlay back in I could only see McGill dropping out, though he certainly shouldn't. All of this is assuming that Campbell will be fit of course; if not then McLaughlin will probably drop back and everyone else will slot into place.

I'd love to see us go with the team that itzdrk proposed, and this would be an ideal game to try it since we should be seeing a lot of the ball, but, alas, I think it will remain a pipe dream.

Any team excluding Dunfermline is what you meant to say. :)

Hmm don't thinkso, Mcgovern and Murphy could easily be playing in a team chasing promotion in the championship, how we've managed to get them I don't know. Forrest is probably the best young player in the division and I reckon he'd fit into the Dunfermline team well, maybe not so Donald.

Anyway what's the view like from down there? All they wages must be weighing you down.

Hello headthebaw i write to you today seeking your knowledge of the timekeeping of doors. Teach me everything you know.

they were notoriously late for gigs.

Edit: I don't know the official answer but the earliest I've arrived has been 2:30 and there have been a number of people inside the ground. Why would you want in any earlier?

its a big blow doris wont be starting on saturday, thought he was excellent against peterhead on saturday playing in the hole behind the strikers.heard he might need an op to pin his shoulder.dont think sandy will start coullts and smith both played well.

Archived