Stirling vs Ayr

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Ayr fans.

Just to let you know that if Killie fans ever tell you that you're irrelevant to them or they don't give a f**k about you, they were singing a few songs about you guys on Saturday.

Just thought I'd share that.

Hi Ayr fans.

Just to let you know that if Killie fans ever tell you that you're irrelevant to them or they don't give a f**k about you, they were singing a few songs about you guys on Saturday.

Thanks Dee Man.

Are you related to Iron Man?

They are totally obsessed. If they could store us away, like they have the Ayrshire Cup, they want to lick everyone of us on the face...THE FACE

Hi Ayr fans.

Ayr United. Big deal 8)

Thanks Dee Man.

Are you related to Iron Man?

They are totally obsessed. If they could store us away, like they have the Ayrshire Cup, they want to lick everyone of us on the face...THE FACE

Yes mate, I am Iron Man's dad. If the little c**t doesn't get his room tidied tonight he's grounded for a month.

The wee arsehole.

After the way McGill played on saturday will be interesting to see where/if he plays this weekend. I assume McKinlay will be fit again for LB so Donald moving up. Anyone any idea's where else McGill can play as saturday was the only time I've seen him play. Thoughts?

Hutton.

Devlin-Campbell-Murphy-McKinley.

Mcgill-Jp-Gilmour-Donald.

Forrest.

Donzo.

After the way McGill played on saturday will be interesting to see where/if he plays this weekend. I assume McKinlay will be fit again for LB so Donald moving up. Anyone any idea's where else McGill can play as saturday was the only time I've seen him play. Thoughts?

Fire Donald into CM like the end of the Clyde game and keep McGill LM.

Guest honestrae95

Surely no one else apart from this Jake chap (who I presume is about 11) seriously thinks this Stirling team are any good?

Archived