Stirling vs Ayr

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saturday will go a long way to showing us how we'll fare this season. Unlucky not to take all 3 points at Balmoor so we should be relatively confident, but... if Dale Fulton plays we'll get overrun.

We might well surprise a few folk this season but we won't tomorrow. Albion 1-3 Ayr United.

Well that was pish, should have put money on it.

The highlight of the game for me was those drunk Ayr fans at the start of the game. One minute they're bouncing then the next they're on a come down and looked like they were falling asleep :lol:

The highlight of the game for me was those drunk Ayr fans at the start of the game. One minute they're bouncing then the next they're on a come down and looked like they were falling asleep :lol:

No wonder, you'll need to move closer to Ayr, all that travelling nonsense, if you want us to play you (totally dominate and destroy) again.

To be fair if you're a Stirling fan the highlight every week is going to be something going on off the park.

To be fair if you're a Stirling fan the highlight every week is going to be something going on off the park.

There was some on field entertainment as well, Lewis Coult's hair was something to laugh at

Archived