Stirling vs Ayr

If Lewis Coult played for the team I supported, I would go out my way to hound him out the club like a did with David Sinclair.

Lewis Coult is the most efficient striker Stirling have ever seen, yet c***s like JakeSAFC are hounding him out

:bairn:bairn:bairn:bairn

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take nothing away from Ayr, they were the better team yesterday but the Stirling manager needs to put his hands up for this one. Did he have Ayr watched?

It was obvious 5-10 minutes into the game that Ayr had total control of the midfield yet it took him till 1/2 time before making tactical changes. Weir in midfield helped until the 2nd goal was conceded. Well taken, but where was the defense.

Im not sure if Stirling were attempting zonal marking, thats the only explanation I can think of for allowing the Ayr forwards so much space. All 3 goals were avoidable.

Stenhousemuir next. Didnt make the recent 6-0 defeat in the Stirlingshire Cup, I believe it was the youth players on show.

If Lewis Coult played for the team I supported, I would go out my way to hound him out the club like a did with David Sinclair.

I hounded Macnespie last season and he left eventually, if Coult continues with the awful haircuts and awful performances it might have to be done

Ayr worked hard and deserved their win. Defended poorly and midfield non-existent at times made it a bit of a stroll for Ayr.

Cannae say I was over-impressed with the Ayr performance but you boys fae JABA must be easily impressed.

Ayr worked hard and deserved their win. Defended poorly and midfield non-existent at times made it a bit of a stroll for Ayr.

Cannae say I was over-impressed with the Ayr performance but you boys fae JABA must be easily impressed.

Oh Ray, probably be better worrying about your own teams shortcomings and general shiteness before commenting on our 100% league record so far. Easy 12 points from your lot this year anyway.

:thumsup2

Fairly confident that McDonald won't last the season.

He managed to last the whole of last season despite some woeful performances and we ended up with promotion. This season if we are near the bottom come round about December , we really need then to change the management and bring in someone a little bit more tactically aware with experience of the 1st Division to help us survive but for now I would give McDonald the chance to see what he can do at this level.

McDonald won't last imo we can't start performing during the last 9 games again, we'll be all but down. Hopefully he gets us playing the football we saw during the last 9 games of last season again

For those not at the game today our 2nd was outrageous in the build up

A super team goal and a excellent finish, you might have added that the first and third goals would have been better defended by our training cones.

Guest honestrae95

I'm still confused about our penalty, why didn't the boy that handed it not get booked?

As previously noted by Cliche, not all deliberate hand balls purport a yellow card. A player should only be booked if he prevents the ball from clearly being passed to an opponent, blocks a shot at goal or if the player attempts to score by deliberately handling the ball.

In this case, Campbell definitely handles it, but the header from the Stirling player is not 'clearly' being passed to a teammate.

Therefore, penalty and no disciplinary action is the correct decision. :)

A super team goal and a excellent finish, you might have added that the first and third goals would have been better defended by our training cones.

We've had plenty of defences that make cones look mobile.

I know it won't last and that, but I just want to say this.....

GET IT RIGHT UP YE MOFFAT!!!!!

Alan Forrest > Dunfermline Athletic FC

Can we play no marks like Stirling and Morton every week?

Dunfermline getting beat :lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

Fantastic levels of obsession, you lot really aren't going to take it well when we win the league, sore yin.

Says the Dunfermline fan in an Ayr match thread...

You don't really grasp the idea of a forum do you champ? You know, you look at threads... If you only wanted Ayr fans posting on your match threads your probably best suited sticking to Ayr United forum.

Desperate times for Ayr United, I don't know anyone at all attached to Dunfermline who gives the slightest of fucks about Ayr :lol: How cute.

You don't really grasp the idea of a forum do you champ? You know, you look at threads... If you only wanted Ayr fans posting on your match threads your probably best suited sticking to Ayr United forum.

Desperate times for Ayr United, I don't know anyone at all attached to Dunfermline who gives the slightest of fucks about Ayr :lol: How cute.

Except you? Clearly.

You'll sit up and take notice if we take points/buckets off you this season.

Paid your bills yet? Scamming cnuts!

Guest honestrae95

You're not very good at this, are you?

Archived