Stirling vs Ayr

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Martin and Forrest played in the same position you might have a point here. But they don't.

Now if the first statement had mentioned that Forrest was the best young winger in the division I can see why you'd be getting hung up about positions.

As it is it just said he was the best young player in the division, a false statement.

Now if the first statement had mentioned that Forrest was the best young winger in the division I can see why you'd be getting hung up about positions.

As it is it just said he was the best young player in the division, a false statement.

It said he was probably the best young player which he probably is. He's better than Lewis Martin.

Ayr got a ban on players representing Scotland as part of the Moffat gambling punishment. Ironically this should have been transferred to the Pars.

It said he was probably the best young player which he probably is. He's better than Lewis Martin.

Ayr got a ban on players representing Scotland when they realised how pish Jonathan Tiffoney was when he got an U21 call up.

Fixed ;)

In all seriousness, a win and a clean sheet would be good. Even if it's a 1-0 again, it would be good to rack up a few wins and not concede before the Killie game to boost the players confidence.

Yeh would be good to go into Killie cup game unbeaten, and them on a losing streak :)

Shit, Peter Murphy's father sadly Passed away so he's not playing.

Going to get fucked with that makeshift defence.

Jake and SANDY to have a field day!

Aw jeezo.

Condolences and all that but I have real concerns now. Time for wee Forrest to step it up another level and lead us to a 5-4 win!

Archived