Dundee United vs Motherwell - 13/08/14

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I may be biased, but it looked to me that Rankin clearly takes the ball - was going towards goal, ended up bouncing off Watson.

fASuw2.png

As for Carswell taking a hit, well, I'd (and do) do the same if someone is trying to keep hold of me, by dragging me back, as I run away with the ball - stop running, and barge the player away. If he caught him in the face, thats unfortunate, but I've little sympathy, as did the referee.

C'mon mate, yer on the internet

If you quoted my entire post you would have seen that I was asking that question in relation to a Motherwell supporting poster who said that 'Mothewell are miles ahead of United'.

And I also put a smiley face after it, just to make it doubly clear that I was having a laugh.

Rather takes the hilarity and poetry out of it (an incredible joke it was, world class) when I have to explain it though.

The same guys who were fortunate not to concede a free kick by bringing down Erwin on the edge of the box?

Are you sure you know what Fojut and Morris look like? They were the two skinheads at the back who didn't give your strikers an inch all night.

Just had a look at the near half hour of Arabzone highlights. GMS will be an enormous miss for us when he goes, such a good out ball to have and almost everything good went through him. Was also impressed by Dow, ever-willing and some lovely passes and link up play. Ciftci too looked well in the mood, just needs that first goal of the season to settle him. Super Mario also looked very tasty outwith his goal. Good fckin times.

Utterly seething that they didn't show Fojut's famous overhead kicking and heading away two dozen high balls in a row, though :angry:

Just had a look at the near half hour of Arabzone highlights. GMS will be an enormous miss for us when he goes, such a good out ball to have and almost everything good went through him. Was also impressed by Dow, ever-willing and some lovely passes and link up play. Ciftci too looked well in the mood, just needs that first goal of the season to settle him. Super Mario also looked very tasty outwith his goal. Good fckin times.

Utterly seething that they didn't show Fojut's famous overhead kicking and heading away two dozen high balls in a row, though :angry:

Agree re GMS, always looking for the ball and willing to take players on.

Ciftci needs to improve his decision making. Guess that's why he's only playing at SPFL level though.

Archived