Hearts v Hibs

Ozturk made mistakes in the opening stages but our worst player? Never in your life. McHattie was utterly non-existant.

McGhee had a decent game covering the CB areas as well as RB outwith the booking and silly challe ge he could've went for.

Gomis wasn't even our best CM and Wilson was MotM by the length of Gorgie Road.

Do you even bother to watch matches?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you even bother to watch matches?
God bless you Bunter, but your shouting very loudly about stuff that's not true doesn't work here.
:lol: Neither can actually argue. McHattie was shite. He was torn apart time and again. Ozturk wasn't impressive by any stretch but "worst on the pitch" is utter pish.Buaben was better than Gomis.Wilson was MotM and was voted so as well. McGhee done more defensively than McHattie.I'm not bothered my arse, we won but the suggestiom McHattie is irreplacable is absolute horse shit. Truth is, he's not a very good player.Worst player on the park is between McHattie and King. Both were poor.

:lol:

Neither can actually argue.

McHattie was shite. He was torn apart time and again. Ozturk wasn't impressive by any stretch but "worst on the pitch" is utter pish.

Buaben was better than Gomis.

Wilson was MotM and was voted so as well.

McGhee done more defensively than McHattie.

I'm not bothered my arse, we won but the suggestiom McHattie is irreplacable is absolute horse shit. Truth is, he's not a very good player.

Worst player on the park is between McHattie and King. Both were poor.

That answers my question,you didn't bother to watch.Fair enough.

That answers my question,you didn't bother to watch.Fair enough.

Which part is wrong?

Wilson was factually MotM and deserved it. Gomis wasn't as good as Buaben. King lost the ball every time he got it and McHattie barely put a competent challenge into Macleod the entire game.

You've given absolutely no argument or opinion on the matter.

Bunter seems to love slating young Hearts players - this time last year, it was Holt, Walker, and Robinson, and now it's Kevin McHattie. Fair enough if that's the kind of thing that gets you wet.

Yeah, cause I'm the only Hearts fan that thinks McHattie is a poor LB.

Not mcHatties biggest fan but would have no concerns about him as our first choice lb. apart from Wallace, is there a much better player in the same position in the championship? For rb, Id always prefer a proper fullback, even if inexperienced. McGee is a centre half being asked to play rb temporarily. Totally different position all together. Remember elvis started his hearts career at rb and was horrific. No one was 'shite' today. Looking forward to next Sunday, close game. With home advantage hearts to sneak it another 2-1

We've just beaten Rangers at Ibrox in the first game of the season with a last minute goal and people are having a bun fight about who our worst player was. :lol:

It wasn't a world-beating performance but it was a performance which gave us a deserved win away from home against our toughest opponents. I don't think anyone stood out as being very poor. Ideally we'd have played a bit higher up the pitch but playing at an almost full Ibrox against Rangers tends to intimidate teams a wee bit, no matter what state they're in. Not sure what people were expecting exactly.

Blunter being a twat as per, I was at the game and thought McHattie was alright. Not great but certainly not as bad as some are trying to make out.

All I'm asking for is an example of a player that was worse than McHattie today.

I rated McHattie. I was one of the only ones who was arguing for his place back over Grainger. Last season he had a poor campaign and he had a poor game today. He's fell off a cliff in form and I'd wager if you asked the majority of fans whose teams have faced McHattie what they thought of him it wouldn't be complimentary.

End of the day, as I've said we won. I merely suggested replacing McHattie who IMO was worse than McGhee who's now a certainty to be replaced for some.

IMO Buaben, Sow and Wilson were our best players. McHattie and King IMO were poor.

I'd rather have Smith in at RB than McGhee being honest.

Archived