Hearts v Hibs

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great logic there Benny boy.

Hibs play well, Rangers play shite - Rangers win without much hassle.

Hearts play shite and Rangers vastly improve - Hearts win.

In any case, this game won't be decided on the merits of either teams performances against The Championships 3rd force.

Great logic there Benny boy.

Hibs play well, Rangers play shite - Rangers win without much hassle.

Hearts play shite and Rangers vastly improve - Hearts win.

Thought Hibs were really unlucky against us and while Hearts played well today i've a feeling that some of your players may lose composure in the game.

Hibs will edge it.

Thought Hibs were really unlucky against us and while Hearts played well today i've a feeling that some of your players may lose composure in the game.

Hibs will edge it.

Hearts were poor today and Rangers played far better than midweek. Which does not bode well for the championships third force.

Playing with 13/14,000 home fans behind you in a game you've traditionally bossed is also vastly different to playing with 30k+ fans against you away from home to the league "favourites" in the league opener.

Why no McHattie?

He got outdone by a CAM out wide today. Was ok in the final stages but he has proven against Hibs a few times for me that he panics and plays poorly. Against Scott Allan/Kennedy we can't really afford that.

He got outdone by a CAM out wide today. Was ok in the final stages but he has proven against Hibs a few times for me that he panics and plays poorly. Against Scott Allan/Kennedy we can't really afford that.

Can't see McHattie being dropped - not for Liam Smith or Beith.

Who was he outdone by?

Ah yes, Scott Allan, that renowned winger. :lol:

And Matthew Kennedy, who you've never seen play. :lol:

I've seen Kennedy play for Kilmarnock and Hibs play CAM's like Stanton out wide quite regularly. Mainly because of their lack of wide options. McHattie made Harris look like a player the last time he faced him as well.

Archived