The Sevco v Falkirk

Wait to see the Grangemouth and Falkirk Armchair Sevco Supporters Club sitting in all parts of the Falkirk end Friday night. You will be able to spot them easily.

Groups of 3 or 4 blokes sitting together, no colours, speaking to no one (even each other), showing no emotion throughout the match for either side till Sevco score then the hidden small clap conducted between their legs and a small pat on each other's back.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At one of the Sevco games last season there were two guys in the South Stand going on about the carpets they'd got when Ibrox was being renovated, replete with hundreds of club crests and steeped in decades of well trodden in bigotry. Looked great in their living rooms apparently.

A lot of talk about Falkirk not turning up in our previous meetings. I thought Falkirk played well in the last game we played. Admittedly i was only watching snippets of the game as it was my daughters birthday and the wife made me sell my ticket...You're Welcome Tedi...but was it not only 2 goals in the last minute that won the game for Rangers that day?

I ll be honest. I have never been less confident about a game against Falkirk. I keep thinking back to a game...possibly a cup tie...when Richard Cadette tore us apart at Ibrox. If i was a Falkirk supporter i would be quietly confident that the team could get something from this game. I didn't get a ticket through the CCCS and wont be chasing after one. If i am offered one though i might consider going through but so far no phone calls.

A lot of talk about Falkirk not turning up in our previous meetings. I thought Falkirk played well in the last game we played. Admittedly i was only watching snippets of the game as it was my daughters birthday and the wife made me sell my ticket...You're Welcome Tedi...but was it not only 2 goals in the last minute that won the game for Rangers that day?

I ll be honest. I have never been less confident about a game against Falkirk. I keep thinking back to a game...possibly a cup tie...when Richard Cadette tore us apart at Ibrox. If i was a Falkirk supporter i would be quietly confident that the team could get something from this game. I didn't get a ticket through the CCCS and wont be chasing after one. If i am offered one though i might consider going through but so far no phone calls.

Stop worrying you haven't seen us play yet.

It was two late goals, but we showed way too much respect and I don't think we had a shot in the whole 90.

The performance at Ibrox was easily the most pathetic though, a 3-0 whimpering defeat when the likes of Peterhead and Annan beat them that season. Pressley said after the game that we were "excellent" or some similar pish.

The performance at Ibrox was easily the most pathetic though, a 3-0 whimpering defeat when the likes of Peterhead and Annan beat them that season. Pressley said after the game that we were "excellent" or some similar pish.

The only time in my life I have left a game with still 40 minutes to play. Horrible to watch.

Missed Liverpool v Hearts to watch that pish that night.

Sitting on the bus heading home was the highlight of a very forgettable evening.

I couldn't even remember the score when I was recalling the game a few days ago, that's how bad it was.

Falkirk eh, i wonder if we'll see any changes?

No McCulloch in defence or midfield please.

Macleod in the middle, if Blacks injured that might just happen.

No defenders in midfield

No punting baws up the park.

No 4 5 1's

Archived