The Sevco v Falkirk

4-0 to us is if moshni goes on daft david luiz type runs.

long balls probably wont trouble us much but any half decent player with pace should fancy their chances against our defence at the moment. we've got goals in us right now thats for sure tho. anyway im not going to bother predicting this one after one game. but as i said on another forum there is no pressure on us rangers need to win this one , we dont

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great the match will be a sell out.

Looks like yet another cock up by our board not to bring back the gazebo(s) though.

Unless we are saving the cash for work to start on the 4th stand in the summer...

The cost to hire them isn't covered by the 2 occasions they'd be required so I'd say the board have done the sensible thing on this occasion.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

We only 'needed' them for 3 games a season in the SPL, yet we had them year after year.

I agree they look awful, but the lack of anything at all is worse imo.

Thank f'ck we don't have them - it's bad enough having the mono-brows chanting their guff from the North Stand without having them right up beside us giving it moronic laldy.

We only 'needed' them for 3 games a season in the SPL, yet we had them year after year.

I agree they look awful, but the lack of anything at all is worse imo.

Not quite just 3 games.

We also had a larger home support in the SPL so you had them occupied most games by home fans and then by the Old Firm on the 3 occasions you mentioned.

They were also part funded/sponsored by Sandy Alexander's company.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Thank f'ck we don't have them - it's bad enough having the mono-brows chanting their guff from the North Stand without having them right up beside us giving it moronic laldy.

You're right. Though the site of their unwashed masses in our beautiful main stand is almost as hard to take.

Come on Falkirk.

Turn up against this mob for a change.

They really don't look very good at all. The danger is showing them lots of respect and surrendering the initiative to them.

Get at them and they're extremely beatable.

Just don't murder them, lest they sack McCoist before we get there in a fortnight.

I take it we will have McGregor starting at right back?

I just hope to God he plays Aird wide with McLeod inside in place of the injured Black. Knowing McCoist though he ll probably play Stevie Smith on the left as he wont go with 2 out and out attacking wide players.

There is absolutely no way he'll play two attacking wide players.

I'd be totally unsurprised if we drop points again tonight.

I'm interested to see how we line up in midfield. Maybury needs protected but overloading them in the middle could be the best bet. Housty's hinted at Biabi starting though so I could see a 4-4-2 with a midfield of

McGrandles-Olu-Taiwo-Alston or Cooper

Come on Falkirk.

Turn up against this mob for a change

They really don't look very good at all. The danger is showing them lots of respect and surrendering the initiative to them.

Just don't murder them, lest they sack McCoist before we get there in a fortnight.

Which has been exactly our problem every time we've played the Tax-evaders. Not even a shot on goal last time out, just a half-hearted, half-baked surrender. Its our central defence that really needs to turn up tonight, otherwise it could be messy.

As poor as lots of folks would like them to be, including me, its all relative. They could easily outmuscle our lightweights and rattle in a few if they get into their stride and we lose heart. Again. Not at all confident, I'm afraid.

Which has been exactly our problem every time we've played the Tax-evaders. Not even a shot on goal last time out, just a half-hearted, half-baked surrender. Its our central defence that really needs to turn up tonight, otherwise it could be messy.

As poor as lots of folks would like them to be, including me, its all relative. They could easily outmuscle our lightweights and rattle in a few if they get into their stride and we lose heart. Again. Not at all confident, I'm afraid.

I agree.

Rangers are poor but it is relative. Man for man, they should still be stronger than anyone else in the division, certainly than anyone outside of Edinburgh.

I wouldn't say their players are vastly better though. Throw in that they're under pressure and managed by an idiot and the other sides should have a chance if they have belief.

I suppose that what we're saying is that no surrender, has to be the cry.

Come on Falkirk.

Turn up against this mob for a change.

This.

Actually really looking forward to watching this on tv. Its a really nice change to have games to watch that actually have some meaning as a Queens fan.

Archived