The Sevco v Falkirk

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems everybody except the Falkirk supporters are pretty confident of a Home win.

I'm fairly confident of a home win but I don't want to get my hopes to avoid disappointment. It's down to what team turns up on the day, if we play like we did on Saturday we'll get fucked but if we play like I know we can, we're in with a good shout!

Boyd and Miller to score twice each in a 5-1 victory.

Seems everybody except the Falkirk supporters are pretty confident of a Home win.

Win - probably quite comfortable a la above - for The Rangers.

Just to be clear, I who must not be allowed near a bookie, in any circumstance, am backing The Rangers to beat Falkirk, this coming Friday. :)

Wallace is shite, all he can do is knock the ball long and chase after it, Maybury will know this and just has to stay back and block space for him to run into. Needs cover from who every plays right midfield ( Alston more than likely )

if falkirk beat us, yous could be responsible for the sacking of ally

Well that would really take the shine off things :(

TBF - the only thing giving us even a slim chance is that Ally is in charge, if 'Rangers' had had a decent manager from the beginning they'd have strength in depth, balance, ability and the foundations of a cracking, already gelled team capable of taking the step up into the top flight in their stride. I dare say they'd have spent less as well. (TBF being one of the better Old Firm posters you know that already)

Yip - f'ck playing them or their green cousins at any time TBH.

Aye it's bad enough on a Saturday/Sunday lunch time kick off.

Celtic fans were causing all sorts of bother at Dundee in a late kick off on a Saturday the season before last and at Motherwell in a Friday night game last season. Pretty sure they won 5-1 but were still raging.

Good luck :unsure2:

I hope there's no articles about Charles Green coming back in Friday mornings papers 'cos if Falkirk win "Blooper" Ally will blame that for the defeat (again). The reasoning of a man who knows he's not up to the job but won't admit it.

Archived