Partick Thistle vs Ross County - 13/08/14

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adams post match interview he said "it doesn't matter how my team played tonight" and kept deflecting the questions asked about the team.

Very strange as that is a ridiculous comment as of course it matters. He obviously is under stress early doors.

However it took them a few games to get going last year tbf.

Long way to go.

Adams post match interview he said "it doesn't matter how my team played tonight" and kept deflecting the questions asked about the team.

Very strange as that is a ridiculous comment as of course it matters. He obviously is under stress early doors.

However it took them a few games to get going last year tbf.

Long way to go.

Did he give Thistle any credit? :whistle

Well that was unexpected. Nice to see us win by that many goals for the first time in a looong time.

Despite us being very good, County were really poor. Their full backs in particular were woeful and we're rinsed all game. The left back had absolutely no idea how to deal with lofted through balls.

Only criticism I really have is that Stevenson didn't work as the lone striker. We started a bit slow but warmed into the game nicely. O'Donnel and Fox had particularly good games, bar a few defensive wobbles from SOD. Both Seaborne and Osman were very good.

Really pleased with that and another win on Saturday would be fucking beautiful.

A home win and a clean sheet? What the f**k is even happening?

Played well, particularly Fraser, osman and McMillan, but that was made incredibly easy for us. County's back line was dreadful, especially that right back, fenlon is it? Pleased with how fox played as well, the save from close range at 2-0 was fantastic, and seaborne looks like he'll be a good addition to the defence.

Bring on Dundee.

Well that was unexpected. Nice to see us win by that many goals for the first time in a looong time.

Despite us being very good, County were really poor. Their full backs in particular were woeful and we're rinsed all game. The left back had absolutely no idea how to deal with lofted through balls.

Only criticism I really have is that Stevenson didn't work as the lone striker. We started a bit slow but warmed into the game nicely. O'Donnel and Fox had particularly good games, bar a few defensive wobbles from SOD. Both Seaborne and Osman were very good.

Really pleased with that and another win on Saturday would be fucking beautiful.

I thought the same about Stevo early doors but his role was obviously part of the game plan. If he'd managed to nab a goal he'd have been my MOTM.

Fraser and Osman were great and McMillan impressed in the left back role.

Seaborne was pretty solid to.

A strange feeling as we were never in danger of losing after taking the lead as our keep ball tactics worked a treat. Reminiscent of our Tennents Sixes triumph!

Osman is the fucking man. He utterly dominated the midfield. A rich man's Issac Osbourne.

Seabo was good I thought. Almost untested though.

County looked really poor. If that's the team Adams is going with then they are in for a long season. They all but gave up after the 2nd goal.

I thought the same about Stevo early doors but his role was obviously part of the game plan. If he'd managed to nab a goal he'd have been my MOTM.

I'm not convinced myself but I'm a bit of a tactical moron so you're probably right. In the end we won convincingly and first time in a while we haven't looked like shitting it after taking the lead. Not going to get too hyped up yet as it's still too early to tell and County were dreadful.

Archived