Partick Thistle vs Ross County - 13/08/14

Thanks! It's all uphill for me travelling all the way from Finnieston. Central Staggies are planning to be in the Woodside from 6pm onwards.

Looking forward to seeing the new team as I've not had a chance to get to any pre-season matches.

Don't enjoy yourselves too much in the pub or the locals might get upset like before the last game of the season, that was very odd.

I noticed the karaoke machine getting set up as I walked by the Woody this afternoon, get a seat up the very back to avoid it as Maryhill locals on karaoke is terrifying.

Is it £22 for anyone over 16 this season? I don't see an under 18 concession mentioned in the official website.

It would seem so, they scrapped the 16-21 year old season ticket too so only 17 year olds get a cheaper season ticket. Strange that the club has kids go free but then if that kid then decides not to stay on in further education jumps up to paying £22 per game in the space of a summer, it's almost as if they want to undo the good work of previous seasons.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't enjoy yourselves too much in the pub or the locals might get upset like before the last game of the season, that was very odd.

I noticed the karaoke machine getting set up as I walked by the Woody this afternoon, get a seat up the very back to avoid it as Maryhill locals on karaoke is terrifying.

It would seem so, they scrapped the 16-21 year old season ticket too so only 17 year olds get a cheaper season ticket. Strange that the club has kids go free but then if that kid then decides not to stay on in further education jumps up to paying £22 per game in the space of a summer, it's almost as if they want to undo the good work of previous seasons.

Ouch! How much do they think kids get paid when they leave school?

Ouch! How much do they think kids get paid when they leave school?

They'll be unemployed, students or working?

Fair enough they can't sign on till 18 but they would be better spending their cash elsewhere in that case?

They'll be unemployed, students or working?

Fair enough they can't sign on till 18 but they would be better spending their cash elsewhere in that case?

I'm not sure what you mean. My point was that kids between 16 and 18, like my own son, are often paid a pittance (well under £3 per hour for an apprenticeship scheme). He barely missed a game last season but I don't think he'll be seeing too many this year.

Having had a look at Ross County's defence I'm confident of a win, but I can't see us keeping a clean sheet.

I find that an odd statement, given that even we still know very little about our defence.

1-0. I'll take that. Archie definitely has a plan.

We seem to stick quite deep with no out and out striker on the park but we're not giving much away!

I'm not sure what you mean. My point was that kids between 16 and 18, like my own son, are often paid a pittance (well under £3 per hour for an apprenticeship scheme). He barely missed a game last season but I don't think he'll be seeing too many this year.

Well write to the club then? They won't change anything without feedback.

At least ask for an explanation. You won't get an answer on here!

3, 261 at the game. Must be counting all season tickets?

Something rotten at County. Disquiet behind the scenes according to a couple of Staggies in the pub.

Adams sacked in the morning?

I find it odd that Adams took off our 3 best players from Saturday. Boyd, Arquin & Carey should all pretty much be undroppable in my eyes.

I wasn't there though, so difficult to comment on what went wrong tonight.

Archived