Managers wages

RobRoyGuy

Respect. For the love of the game and HIS team. Pity players didn't follow this line. What he and Davie Baillie have achieved is fantastic. Never mind taking a penny out of the club. It must've cost them a sma fortune over the years. Like I say. For the love of the game!!

Jock has not always had a great deal to spend .At HOB we have signed some young guys that have mixed well with the older ones in the squad over the years. If you take Davie Baikie as a example he is now back at his first junior club and by all accounts from what I here no money to spend and struggling to get players in,relegated last season so this we will see how good a manager he is without the cash to splash on players.

District level managers get paid at a named club between £40 to £60, won't be too many who do it for nowt, junior manager is like like a full time job, hats off to guys if they do it for feck all.

aye its a tough auld job,,shieldsy,,,,,it costs u money,,lol

What a horrible and personal question to ask a man on here.

It's a bloody wind you! I know fine well the ants pay nothing. Just trying to have a wee laugh with the cotter.

Murdie would get ot bfore you even wae aw yur contacts????

Happy to be a sponge man like your good self. Would only want a few pennies for my services.

Who mentioned Baikie?????

My apologies have amended post to much drink yesterday!!!!! read post wrong.Still not a bad comparison of different managers,was just trying to make big Jock look good.

Cotter got to take ma hat off to you plus all the amateur games taken in, it's a full time job and managers deserve their money,!!!!

players are mercenaries and will jump at the offer of an extra fiver, was never motivated by money maself just the enjoyment of playin, managing could never replace the buzz of playing, and Saturday watching yer team was the worst day of my week, effort that goes in to finding training facilities, trying to sign and register players, plus babysitting players. Putting a training session on was probably the part that I enjoyed the most. Managers deserve to be paid more than a player.

Archived