Arbroath vs Albion Rovers

After today's spectacular win over Berwick, Albion Rovers are next up. Doubt Lindsay will be fit but Johnstone should be back so he'll be left back I assume. If Little hasn't fully recovered from his few knocks today id keep nicoll in at cb, some height to help cope with gemmell. I'd start with:

Crawford

Travis nicoll fisher Johnstone

Linn Stewart hunter Whatley McBride

McManus

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last time both these teams were in the fourth tier we made up the top 2. After good comebacks both teams should look to win this.

The Arbroath squad looks good and I like the idea of a midfield five- something I wish Rovers would use.

The good news is that our back four already picks itself- consistency was key in our promotion season, and with good discipline and some luck with injuries these four could do the job.

In front of them I'd like two holding midfielders, with three playing off a hard-working front man, but dare say Young will stick with his winning team and go 4-4-2. As the more experienced tactician, I predict Allan Moore will have no trouble working around that set-up.

I'd go 4-4-2 aswell.

Crawford

Travis

Little

Fisher

Johnstone

Will this be our back 4 all season....?

Linn

Whatley

Nicoll

McBride

McManus

Murray

Be great to get 6 points from 2 games. I'm still worried about us at the back and would still like to see Hunter in at right back to see what like at some point. Maybe more signings during the week???

Hopefully Little gets the better of Gemmell. Stop him then your halfway there.

I'd go 4-4-2 aswell.

Crawford

Travis

Little

Fisher

Johnstone

Will this be our back 4 all season....?

Linn

Whatley

Nicoll

McBride

McManus

Murray

Be great to get 6 points from 2 games. I'm still worried about us at the back and would still like to see Hunter in at right back to see what like at some point. Maybe more signings during the week???

Hopefully Little gets the better of Gemmell. Stop him then your halfway there.

looks like Moore is not going to play 4-4-2, which does not bode well for Simon Murray

looks like Moore is not going to play 4-4-2, which does not bode well for Simon Murray

No think that's just because we were away? Have a funny feeling we might see the 4-5-1 more away from home. 4-4-2 at Gayfield. As L23 said maybe a good shout putting Buchan in for his efforts yesterday.

Really want to know who this defender we are supposedly getting on Monday is.

Looking forward to league action being back.

I hope its not garry kenneth, played for carnoustie panmure yesterday

Surely to f**k it's no him. Boys been playing Amateur aswell.. Was supposed to sign for Broughty but my mate said they didn't want him. Came across his FB the other day got a load of mutual friends with him and saw this photo... The guy is a YES man which is good though. :lol:post-14721-14076719750899_thumb.jpg

I hope its not garry kenneth, played for carnoustie panmure yesterday

Surely to f**k it is not him, after seeing him last season he needs to have lost at least 4 stone

See Ryan MacGeever was on the bench for Falkirk yesterday, but no sign of Bradley Donaldson anywhere, does he have a club?

Livingston

well he was not involved at all yesterday, not even a sub

Archived