Inverness Caledonian Thistle vs Dundee FC - 13/08/14

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^^Heads gone^^^^

And its too not to. You are with the big boys now, best learn how to write properly or get pulled up for it.

You must have an exciting life pulling people on spelling mistakes, big boys?? You guys certainly ain't that! Come back when you have something in your trophy cabinet apart from 1st division or the highland league

Looking forward to Wednesday now just hope it's a large crowd to watch the big boys in action

Tadénator, on 11 Aug 2014 - 16:32, said:

I typed "Inverness v Dundee Highlights" into Youtube to try and whet my appetite for Wednesday's game and all I got was clips from ICT v Dundee United games. Says it all really.

You can't have looked very far, on the first page:

You must have an exciting life pulling people on spelling mistakes, big boys?? You guys certainly ain't that! Come back when you have something in your trophy cabinet apart from 1st division or the highland league

Looking forward to Wednesday now just hope it's a large crowd to watch the big boys in action

I'm not liking the sound of that :o

Tadénator, on 11 Aug 2014 - 16:40, said:

Thanks for those. Whatever happened to Rab Douglas? Glue factory?

Forfar's first choice/GK coach. Been there since he left Dundee.

Well we've only been around 20 years, but yet achieved so much for such a small club. What league titles and cups have you won since then and what's the highest Dundee have finished in the top league during this time, after all its only fair to compare the two clubs during these years?.

Forfar's first choice/GK coach. Been there since he left Dundee.

I remember being surprised when Dundee kept him as No 1 for their last SPL season as it was clear he was past it. Seemed to concede from shots he should've saved every other week.

Tadénator, on 11 Aug 2014 - 16:51, said:

I remember being surprised when Dundee kept him as No 1 for their last SPL season as it was clear he was past it. Seemed to concede from shots he should've saved every other week.

Thankfully we've had time to prepare for the top league this time round.

An Inverness fan trying to be insulting is like Michelle McManus trying to insult someone for being a fat bassa.

Learn your place Highlanders.

Not going to answer my question are you?

Well we've only been around 20 years, but yet achieved so much for such a small club. What league titles and cups have you won since then and what's the highest Dundee have finished in the top league during this time, after all its only fair to compare the two clubs during these years?.

So your a small club now?. .. What happened to being a big boy of Scottish football?.... We have won one about the same as you guys! Nothing!! We did get a nice trip over to Italy in the uefa cup though, how about you guys correct me if I'm wrong but is inverness still a virgin in Europe??

So your a small club now?. .. What happened to being a big boy of Scottish football?.... We have won one about the same as you guys! Nothing!! We did get a nice trip over to Italy in the uefa cup though, how about you guys correct me if I'm wrong but is inverness still a virgin in Europe??

Aye and look what happened to your club after that. We are trying to achieve this without spunking out on big wages buying in players we can't really afford and ending up in administration as a result, if you regard that as success then that just shows how fickle you are, just like the sevco fans who demand success regardless of the cost to the club.

I don't mind Dundee FC and I have been know to pay Dens a visit every now and again. I put money in the bucket the last time your club repeated history by living beyond its means once again. Maybe I'm a better Dundee supporter than you are, because I care about the future of the club. ;)

Aye and look what happened to your club after that. We are trying to achieve this without spunking out on big wages buying in players we can't really afford and ending up in administration as a result, if you regard that as success then that just shows how fickle you are, just like the sevco fans who demand success regardless of the cost to the club.

I don't mind Dundee FC and I have been know to pay Dens a visit every now and again. I put money in the bucket the last time your club repeated history by living beyond its means once again. Maybe I'm a better Dundee supporter than you are, because I care about the future of the club. ;)

Aye maybe you are a better supporter than me then, when I'm up there on Wednesday I will remember it was guys like you that saved our club

You asked me a question I only answered it .I think the administration card is getting old and as for demanding success I think your way of the mark there all we want is to survive in the top flight and by beating you guys on Wednesday will be a step in the right direction

This thread has just become one long stream of point scoring and insult throwing...There is constructive debate to be had but we're not seeing it.

Indeed. The ICT fans showing themselves up and demonstrating what chippy b*****ds they are.

Some sort of collective 'small man' syndrome.

I've no idea how this season will pan out for us I and I'll be pleasantly surprised if we get anything from this game.

Indeed. The ICT fans showing themselves up and demonstrating what chippy b*****ds they are.

Some sort of collective 'small man' syndrome.

I've no idea how this season will pan out for us I and I'll be pleasantly surprised if we get anything from this game.

I'm the same Spud, still happy to finish the season in 10th, I'm not expecting anything from wednesday night so will be more than happy with a point. You going ?

I'm the same Spud, still happy to finish the season in 10th, I'm not expecting anything from wednesday night so will be more than happy with a point. You going ?

Seriously considering it. Last minute decision. You?

Archived