One Michael Daly!

Impact sub. Did his job and can now look to force his way back in.

Now the other sub.......

Lichtie. - you're like the guy with no mates who stands on the edge of someone else's conversation. Away and get yer mammy to knit you a pal.

:lol:

Lichtie. - you're like the guy with no mates who stands on the edge of someone else's conversation. Away and get yer mammy to knit you a pal.

:lol: fantastic. He wasn't even at the game to witness his team commit robbery today. I'd be highly surprised if he was over 15 years old

:lol: fantastic. He wasn't even at the game to witness his team commit robbery today. I'd be highly surprised if he was over 15 years old

hate to "pee on your parade" so to speak, robbery or not, tomorrows papers will only show the score was 2-1 Arbroath, just saying

Look at this Clyde and Berwick love in!! :lol:

You've been on my Facebook enough to know I'm not a 15 year old ya creepy bass.

And I'm amazed that we managed to beat you with 2 defenders on the park.... :lol:

Awful in the 1st half I heard but deserved it after the 2nd. Chin up you might do better next time but we will have an actual proper team out so maybe no... ;)

Archived