Latest scores

macintosh

Larkhall 3 LANARK 2

Lanark 2 up early on only to concede 3 sloppy goals before half time.

Thought Lanark were the better side, marginally, in the 2nd half but could not convert the chances they created. Larkhall too could have put the game out of sight as they had chances when Lanark were pushing up.

Lanark claimed a goal in 2nd half that I have been told was over the line having been headed onto the bar by a defender but I could not say and I was reasonably near that end.

Credit to Larkhall for the comeback. Thought we deserved to come away even but if you defend like we did at the goals and you don't take your chances then you tend to get your just desserts.

On a culinary note, I had a Larkhall pie, against my better judgement. Should have gone with buy instincts. I can't recall a worse pie - tasteless. I'll bring one in for the League game.

;)

BC, you're a braver man than me, f*ckin Larkhall pie, what do you think is in it? To be fair, the pies at L*n*rk are absolute shite, once the fabulous natural amphitheatre that is Craighead park is restored to it's former glory, enjoy the treats served up by the legendary Gow catering staff!! And. make sure you have the right money!

Hoping to get to the game next Saturday, League cup is a bonus, so who knows? Ah fancy us to nick it, doesn't sound like Larkie are worldbeaters, so all up for grabs. Cheers

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

;)

BC, you're a braver man than me, f*ckin Larkhall pie, what do you think is in it? To be fair, the pies at L*n*rk are absolute shite, once the fabulous natural amphitheatre that is Craighead park is restored to it's former glory, enjoy the treats served up by the legendary Gow catering staff!! And. make sure you have the right money!

Hoping to get to the game next Saturday, League cup is a bonus, so who knows? Ah fancy us to nick it, doesn't sound like Larkie are worldbeaters, so all up for grabs. Cheers

I am quite partial to one of our pies. As my body is a temple I would not say that unless I meant it.

I won't be there next week. My delightful brides' birthday so, am reading the script.

You have beaten us so often in th east few games you'll get to keep us! Don't mind in the slightest, as long as we beat you in the league next month.

Hope you get your facilities fixed up soon so we can sample your culinary delights.

yip Baz was outstanding and scored the first into top corner

Magic. Great wee player & boy. Will be a star at the Vale. Unknown to nearly every c*nt, but by the end of December everyone will know him. A wee star.

Magic. Great wee player & boy. Will be a star at the Vale. Unknown to nearly every c*nt, but by the end of December everyone will know him. A wee star.

couldn't agree more stays 5mins from me I had never heard of him but what a player and joy to watch he is

couldn't agree more stays 5mins from me I had never heard of him but what a player and joy to watch he is

One of the notorious 'Newmains dick gang". You read p&g JC. Wishaw 4, Newmains 3. Pure. Square. Go.Lol. Ban them all fae football!! Barry's first game in the juniors. The boys class.

One of the notorious 'Newmains dick gang". You read p&g JC. Wishaw 4, Newmains 3. Pure. Square. Go.Lol. Ban them all fae football!! Barry's first game in the juniors. The boys class.

haha had my own fair few on here saying I should never play again haha think wee Baz will be a big big player for us a special talent

haha had my own fair few on here saying I should never play again haha think wee Baz will be a big big player for us a special talent

Special talent indeed. Quality mate. Wish the boy all the best, 9 games for Newmains he was a joy to watch.

Arthurlie 2-1 Benburb.

Connor McGlinchey smashed home the opener on debut. Arthurlie were dominant for most of the 1st half but were reduced to 9 men when Stewart & Devlin were red carded. Bens drew level when a mistake from Raffety lead to an equaliser. Raffety made up from his error when he fired home the winner.

On a side note the game was held up when Bens striker Graeme Barbour dislocated his elbow. Graeme left us in the summer & is a local lad & we wish him well in his recovery.

Archived