Dreams predicting football

Anybody 'seen the future' through a dream? I had a dream last night that Kevin Thomson scores first for Dundee today.

Previously I dreamt that Scotland are going to beat Poland 4-5 away (in this upcoming campaign) after being 3-0 down, and that the Czech Republic would win Euro 2008.

I stuck £50 on the Czech Republic :thumbsdown .

Had a dream we would beat Aberdeen 3-1 one year, we were 2-1 up, normally I'm really nervous, but wasn't that time, just waiting on our third, but it never came. Still won 2-1 tho.

Towards the beginning of the season 2011/12, I had a dream that Kilmarnock would beat Celtic on penalties in the League Cup Final...close enough...

Also not quite the same, but I had quite a spooky record for signing players on CM99/00 before the same thing happened in real life. I had Chris Sutton, John Hartson and Rab Douglas at Parkhead before Martin O'Neill did...

I often dream of Aberdeen being 2-1 down against whoever we are supposed to be playing next, before the players go excruciatingly slow, then I have the ball in front of the opposition goal and score the winning goal.

How a winning goal can be scored at 2-1 is never explained, but as of yet I've scored any winning goals for Aberdeen so it hasn't come true...yet.

not long before we played Spain in the Euro 2012 qualifiers, I had a dream that Scotland beat them 3-2 in my old primary school playground, but the match got abondoned just before full time because Darren Fletcher kicked the ball onto the roof and the janitor refused to go up and get it back.

I dreamt of a maroon shirt soaked in champagne sometime in the spring of 1998, I had no idea what it meant and then let it slip my mind.

Then Hearts won the Scottish Cup.

Should have been to the bookies. <_<

I had a dream Falkirk drew 3-3 wi Dundee and Tommy McQueen scored our equaliser from a penalty.

Next day we drew 3-3 wi Dundee and Mark Millar scored our equaliser with a penalty.

I told a poster on here about my dream before the game if anyone wants to call bullshit on that.

I had a dream Falkirk drew 3-3 wi Dundee and Tommy McQueen scored our equaliser from a penalty.

Next day we drew 3-3 wi Dundee and Mark Millar scored our equaliser with a penalty.

I told a poster on here about my dream before the game if anyone wants to call bullshit on that.

Why would anyone not believe that you had a dream about something that didn't actually end up happening?

Archived