End of an era at Linlithgow today

sponsorsladdie

Im sure most folk that have seen the rose play over the years will have heard The Coach at some point. However today is the guys last game at the rose before moving north. I hope the boys put on a big performance for the guy as he has done a hell of a lot over the years with the supporters club, arranging buses, poty dances etc.

It will be a strange but much more peaceful place without him.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im sure most folk that have seen the rose play over the years will have heard The Coach at some point. However today is the guys last game at the rose before moving north. I hope the boys put on a big performance for the guy as he has done a hell of a lot over the years with the supporters club, arranging buses, poty dances etc.

It will be a strange but much more peaceful place without him.

Well said. Top enthusiast. I suspect he'll be at lochee next week though!

If Rikki Ross and Jim Kerr were playing in my back garden I'd move to Ellon as well ;)

The Rose will never be the same again :(

My dad had a chat with him a few weeks ago and he said he was moving back up north a bit loud but he was just showing his passion for his team and he didn t care what anybody else thought and thats what i admired about him all the best coach

Here is a thought who's taking over the mantle off the coach Auld Heid Specky HTG Gudderman Rosey

The coach was a pleasure to talk to , I spoke to him on wed and at several games that Lithgie weren't even playing in . He was a Lithgie fan but also a fan of Junior fitbaw . Good luck to him .

My dad had a chat with him a few weeks ago and he said he was moving back up north a bit loud but he was just showing his passion for his team and he didn t care what anybody else thought and thats what i admired about him all the best coach

Here is a thought who's taking over the mantle off the coach Auld Heid Specky HTG Gudderman Rosey

1. Auld Heid knows shag all about fitbaw so he's oot.

2. Specky. Could be a contender.

3. HTG. Nah. Too busy pouncing about with a Lidl bag handing stuff out and being a general all round fashionista.

4. Definitely not.

5. Rosey. Too busy taking pictures of folk eating pies or hooring himself out at senior games.

Archived