• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
sponsorsladdie

End of an era at Linlithgow today

Im sure most folk that have seen the rose play over the years will have heard The Coach at some point. However today is the guys last game at the rose before moving north. I hope the boys put on a big performance for the guy as he has done a hell of a lot over the years with the supporters club, arranging buses, poty dances etc.

It will be a strange but much more peaceful place without him.

Im sure most folk that have seen the rose play over the years will have heard The Coach at some point. However today is the guys last game at the rose before moving north. I hope the boys put on a big performance for the guy as he has done a hell of a lot over the years with the supporters club, arranging buses, poty dances etc.

It will be a strange but much more peaceful place without him.

Well said. Top enthusiast. I suspect he'll be at lochee next week though!

Ellon will be sold out of ear defenders within days.

a good guy to speak to , will be missed by other supporters in east region and afar , all the best.

If Rikki Ross and Jim Kerr were playing in my back garden I'd move to Ellon as well ;)

The Rose will never be the same again :(

The coach will be sadly missed ..the guys lithgaes best ever coach ..check oot his haul off trophies ;-) no need ma earplugs for the september clash at the volley noo....AW THE BEST COACH from the daleboys

Good luck to coach as he takes up his post as the navys north sea foghorn!!!!! :-) Seriously,good luck.

The Coach would on occasion watch Linlithgow Rose Boys Club games back in the day when the juniors had no fixture and offer his coaching suggestions. I used to listen to him instead of the manager! Great guy with a passion for the game.

Wi Lithgi gawn ti be Pish, the Coach was Lithgi,s only attraction , fun off the pitch compared ti the Gash oan it !!

really bad typing with six fingers on each hand i see.

that was a forehead to the keyboard job.

My dad had a chat with him a few weeks ago and he said he was moving back up north a bit loud but he was just showing his passion for his team and he didn t care what anybody else thought and thats what i admired about him all the best coach

Here is a thought who's taking over the mantle off the coach Auld Heid Specky HTG Gudderman Rosey

The coach was a pleasure to talk to , I spoke to him on wed and at several games that Lithgie weren't even playing in . He was a Lithgie fan but also a fan of Junior fitbaw . Good luck to him .