Weekend Betting - 9/10 August - Confirmed Bets

Gall09

I must have missed all the quality signings Dundee have made. The last I checked they had signed;

Gary Harkins - fat and lazy waster who has failed in this league with Killie and St Mirren.

Paul McGowan - released by St Mirren

Simon Ferry - released by an awful League 2 club in England

James McPake - not good enough for one of the worst Hibs sides in history as well as being injury prone

Kevin Thompson - see above

Luka Tankulic - An unknown German striker who's scored an astonishing 15 goals in 119 appearances.

Drop me out.

Anyway, I fancy St Mirren to get at least a draw at Motherwell today given Motherwell's horrific defensive performances in Europe. They'll be under pressure from the home fans to get off to a winning start against a team they are clearly better than on paper, pressure the players who must be low on confidence could do without.

Oh dear Oh dear so much for the Dundee win :lol::lol::lol:, admittedly my bet on Killie didn't win either but that was already fcuked as a result of Sheffield United losing at home to Bristol City. How many peoples coupons were lost as a result of Dundee failing to win?

Oh dear Oh dear so much for the Dundee win :lol::lol::lol:, admittedly my bet on Killie didn't win either but that was already fcuked as a result of Sheffield United losing at home to Bristol City. How many peoples coupons were lost as a result of Dundee failing to win?

Think everyone :lol::lol: :lol:

Archived