Celtic through

Monkey Tennis

After last season's humiliating group debacle and this season's annihilation by an average Polish team is it really worth it.

If celtic get by Maribor it will be another humiliating 6 game group section if any celtic fan thinks that squad can compete at CL seen a doctor.

I think they would say there a 20 million good reasons to make it worth it. Even if you get pumped in the group games at least your getting well compensated financially for turning up.

It is a terrible shame that you don't understand that rules are there to protect the biggest and the best and ensures that any breaches in professionalism are cut short. Nipped in the bud.

We might make some money for you so be grateful for the scraps :D

Hi Seamus!

Yes, embarrassing on a global scale.

Why are we embarrassing? Pro IRA flags? Fair enough. Pro Palestinian flags: thats a complicated issue and taking sides helps no one but I worry about the people who get so worked up about either the Palestinian or Israeli flag, historically Britain and Palestine where allies so I guess one could argue their just showing patriotism (bet you never knew the Israelis used to terrorize our soldiers abroad prior to 1948, the whole situation in Palestine is a mess and both sides are as guilty as terrorism as the other). The sex abuse scandal with Torbett? The blame for that lies solely with the man and any one who helped cover it up. There has never been any evidence Jock Knew so to say other wise is crass and offensive. The mark walters affair? Well yes that was trully disgusting, however very sadly we where not alone in that sort of sentiment back then, far to many back then where a disgrace in all walks of life, at the bottom of the pyramid people where racist and xzenophobic, at the top it seems 1 out of 3 where Peados. Society was really messed up, more so than even now.

Why are we embarrassing? Pro IRA flags? Fair enough. Pro Palestinian flags: thats a complicated issue and taking sides helps no one but I worry about the people who get so worked up about either the Palestinian or Israeli flag, historically Britain and Palestine where allies so I guess one could argue their just showing patriotism (bet you never knew the Israelis used to terrorize our soldiers abroad prior to 1948, the whole situation in Palestine is a mess and both sides are as guilty as terrorism as the other). The sex abuse scandal with Torbett? The blame for that lies solely with the man and any one who helped cover it up. There has never been any evidence Jock Knew so to say other wise is crass and offensive. The mark walters affair? Well yes that was trully disgusting, however very sadly we where not alone in that sort of sentiment back then, far to many back then where a disgrace in all walks of life, at the bottom of the pyramid people where racist and xzenophobic, at the top it seems 1 out of 3 where Peados. Society was really messed up, more so than even now.

I think he was just meaning we're embarrassing cause we get pumped off diddies every couple of years

Archived