The Tell Him He's Pelé 2014-15 Championship preview

Good morning,

Your bois at Tell Him He's Pelé are delighted to bring you their Championship preview for the year ahead - CLICK.

Thoughts and feedback are always welcome - please let us know if we've made any glaring errors (I'm looking at you, Skyline Drifter). Especially on the transfers, they're always a bugger.

If you've enjoyed what you've read, please take the time to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook.

Many thanks.

Good read and pretty fair for all clubs as far as I could tell.

One small error I noticed is you called Scott Robinson, Chris, I think Hearts fans would be less than happy to have The Pieman patrolling the midffield!

Another good read and I'd agree with our summary but one minor thing I picked up on. We scored 65 and conceded 64 so most goals were actually for rather than against (even though there was hee haw in it).

Keep up the good work.

Good read and pretty fair for all clubs as far as I could tell.

One small error I noticed is you called Scott Robinson, Chris, I think Hearts fans would be less than happy to have The Pieman patrolling the midffield!

Many thanks, those errors have been tidied up.

That Chris/Scott Robinson mix-up was disgraceful!

Good reading, until i seen this "Raith Rovers might confound everyone – including Grant Murray – by becoming an excellent, progressive team that goes toe-to-toe with the top of the league.". then i questioned how drunk you had been upon writing this !

In all serious though, its good to see whats went on with other players and clubs coming and going in the League, great read !

Falkirk is pretty much spot on.

We need another striker though, not another attacking midfielder like Gardyne. I'm not saying he wouldn't be a good signing, but with Houston having such limited cash to play with, he shouldn't be a priority.

Also, there is no way Shepperd will be allowed to go out on loan, I think you're really underestimating the contribution he will make to the team this season.

Archived