Elgin -V- East Fife

So the champions elect start their season at Elgin on Saturday.

Always loved a trip up to Elgin, but the days of all day bender (hi sailor) are gone as other commitments have taken over for the majority of the away day crew.

Have enjoyed many victories up at Elgin including a few last minute winners, but the last time we were there we were royally pumped 5-1 in the Scottish Cup. Elgin are a bit unknown and have their usual influx from ICT and Ross County, but Moore and Gunn are decent.

I'll go 2-1 East Fife

.............. Fleming

Mullen. Moyes. Campbell. Smith

McAleer. Walker. Beaton. Cook

......R Campbell. McShane

2nd Leg of the East Fife National Walkabout Tour, Stranraer, Elgin and Brora, probably the only three games in Scotland where your biggest fear isn't being involved in any potential hooliganism with rival fans but being dragged into the woods and shagged, and not in a good way!!!

I select the same side as above and probably go for the 2-1 win as well, this is obviously the most winnable of the three away ties, so basially we have to win it!!!

Since when was getting dragged into the woods and shagged NOT a good thing?

When it's these guys doing the dragging!!!

hillbillies.jpg?w=500

.............. Fleming

Mullen. Moyes. Campbell. Smith

McAleer. Walker. Beaton. Cook

......R Campbell. McShane

I'd go with that team. Got to be going into this one with confidence and look for a good win to start us off. 2-0 to The Fife. Although I know next to nothing about Elgin so could be underestimating them.

Always great to get off to a good start but i have no idea what to expect from Elgin City. Still feel that we need a striker as i think we will struggle to score goals this season. I`d be happy with a draw. 1.1 Mon the Fife!!

Hmm, my thoughts exactly (apart from the last bit!)

So the champions elect start their season at Elgin on Saturday.

I'll go 2-1 East Fife

I select the same side as above and probably go for the 2-1 win as well, this is obviously the most winnable of the three away ties, so basially we have to win it!!!

Same team as above, going for a 3 1 win to the Fife

2-0 to The Fife. Although I know next to nothing about Elgin so could be underestimating them.

Ha!

Archived