Wednesday matches

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YM scored 4 against Nithsdale and should have got something from the game. They were very unlucky, good game to watch though. Nithsdale good going forward, good passing moves but easy to get at down the flanks

Hey guys! First game I've watched this season up at the high school tonight. 1st half was pretty even with both teams quite poor but Lochar were impressive in the 2nd half. Knocked the ball about well. Who is it that was coach for Crichton? Seemed to me that he had something to say about every little thing. Don't know the guy. Has he ever played football?

Yeah the Kerr lad was playing. Went in goals when Crichton's goalie got injured. Pulled off a couple of decent saves to be fair! I also thought the ref had a pretty good game. Tried to let it flow as much as he could.

Is that the malin boy?? As i heard kerr was playing. Think he has played for abbey vale and maybe crichton and was pretty poor from what i remember

I had to move down the touchline to try and get out of earshot of the clown. Absolute drivel coming from his mouth. Does he still coach Queens youngsters? Feel sorry for them if he does as he doesn't have a clue.

Other than that it was a good entertaining match to watch. Lochar started a bit shaky with Crichton having a few good chances on the break but Lochar found their feet towards end of first half and went on to control the game well. Jardie was a joy to watch at times with some of his passing. Should really have been more than the 4-0 scoreline.

What was happening down at Newton Stewart last night Saints legend? Heard anything about the scenes in the away dressing room?

Decent game at Blairmount. Newton deserved winners of the piece.

Impressed with Saints the first twenty. Looked really strong going forward, a lot of play down the right to the number 11 who played a few great balls in.

Suspect Newton will be a bit disappointed the way they conceded with poor defending from a corner.

Saints even more disappointed not too long after when they had the ball in the net. Referee looked to have played advantage then decided not to just before the Saints player put the ball in the net.

After that Newton came in to the game and scored two really well worked goals.

Second half anything positive the happened came from Newton. Saints resorted to long punts up the park, bread and butter for Michael Wilson and Lewis Richardson. Dolt us didn't get a look in.

Thought Liam Muir was excellent for Newton. Probably the best there was on the night, although you couldn't fault any of their players.

Nice to see Steven Degnan hasn't changed any. Telling his centre halves just to snap some cnut not long after they lost the third goal.

No denying there's some good players in the Saints team but, don't think they'll have the temperament to do any damage. Too many there that like to spit the dummy.

Great entertainment on and off the pitch! I know what happens in the dressing room stays in the dressing room but from what spilled outside there are one or two unhappy bunnies at Saints.

Saints were never going to have any bottle for title race as they have no fighters who are willing to get involved when going gets tough lots of good individuals thats it, where as wig an newton have real battlers that fight for each other and help each otherwhen the going gets tough and dont abuse team mates!!

Archived