Plummer

Kelly

Osbourne

McGinn

Drury

McLean

Wylde

Caldwell

Think we will narrowly edge it, 2-1 or 1-0. Any kind of win will do me of course, not progressing would be pretty disastrous.

I preferred this match when there was a bit of needle in it. Hopefully Ross Millen does something outrageous to liven things up.

Bit of a hoor this game being drawn when I no longer live or study in Paisley.

I preferred this match when there was a bit of needle in it. Hopefully Ross Millen does something outrageous to liven things up.

Bit of a hoor this game being drawn when I no longer live or study in Paisley.

To be honest I can't be bothered going to it and I'm in Paisley.

Think I'll give it a miss and save the £15 for an away day.

Last time we played a third tier team at this stage in the tournament in Paisley, we beat Ayr United 5-1. We then went on to win the thing.

As tenuous an omen as that is, I'm having it. We're going to win the league cup again :)

Obviously my crazy-high levels of faith in Callum Ball haven't yet come to pass, but I reckon this is the game for him. :unsure2:

Seems like he's getting into good positions, just sclaffing his chances. I'd play him tonight to see if he can score one off his ample backside, with the aim of giving his confidence a boost.

Last time we played a third tier team at this stage in the tournament in Paisley, we beat Ayr United 5-1. We then went on to win the thing.

As tenuous an omen as that is, I'm having it. We're going to win the league cup again :)

You cannot win things with that strip. Health and safety would not allow it.

You cannot win things with that strip. Health and safety would not allow it.

Well at least one of the black and white striped Scottish teams has won major trophies in the colour TV era. Those ribbons look superb on silverware :)

When St.Mirren won the League Cup I stayed in Paisley. I now stay in Dunfermline...

See I can play too.

Half time 0-1

The Tommy Craig disaster train continues unabated.

Dunfermline deservedly infront. Saints had a couple of chances - one in particular from Drury off the bar - but Dunfermline have been on top for long periods.

The goal was a nice finish on the half volley from 25 yards after a crossed free kick was cleared, may have taken a deflection.

Long way back for us second half.

Half time 0-1

The Tommy Craig disaster train continues unabated.

Dunfermline deservedly infront. Saints had a couple of chances - one in particular from Drury off the bar - but Dunfermline have been on top for long periods.

The goal was a nice finish on the half volley from 25 yards after a crossed free kick was cleared, may have taken a deflection.

Long way back for us second half.

Saints struggling for goals.

Is it confidence, luck or just shite shooting?

Archived