Ayrshire Derby - Kilmarnock v Ayr (Tues 26th August)

That is exactly the correct figures at the moment. Obviously it's speculation that we will sell upto 1,000 tickets before the game, but I am fairly certain the game will host over 8,000 fans. IS THAT AYR FANS YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye 8,000 Ayr fans in a 3,500 stand mate. Absolute sellout. Biggest Ayrshire derby In history. Verge of tears when Ayr humiliate us. NOT YOUR MATE YOU WILL BE IN TEARS LATER WHEN FORREST RIPS YOUS APART ALAN FORREST HES BETTER THAN JAMES

WHO IS YOUR FREIND MARVIN FAE THE SCHEME SOAP DODGER

You lot are getting pumped like yer maws. AND THEIR GRANNYS AND SISTERS

Bag packed. Car filled. Kids at Grandma's.

Here we go.is grandmas not your wife or sister

Some chat aff you btw

Haha, didn't realise a was working till last week! Will the game be on BBC Radio Scotland?

Probably be the Celtic v Maribor game or Open All Mics.

The more I think about it, the more we need to start with Eremenko. I had thought we should keep a winning team but Eremenko for Muirhead would be my only change from Saturday's game.

Chris Johnston to run riot coming off the bench when we're 3 up! ;)

The more I think about it, the more we need to start with Eremenko. I had thought we should keep a winning team but Eremenko for Muirhead would be my only change from Saturday's game.

Chris Johnston to run riot coming off the bench when we're 3 up! ;)

I agree that Eremenko probably should start, but can't see Robbie being dropped for this after his goal on Saturday.

Archived