Ayrshire Derby - Kilmarnock v Ayr (Tues 26th August)

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's about time we brought some silver wear back to Ayrshire.

Isn't it still locked in your trophy cabinet? That your board is feart that an Ayr side managed by Mark Roberts would cause an upset in the Ayrshire Cup speaks wonders.

Anyway, crowds. 1000 away fans is optimistic, especially given that every single one knows how angry they're going to be after the game. Ayr's goal different should already be around -10 by that point in the league as well.

There'll be about 4000 real Ayr and Kilmarnock supporters at the game, topped up by thousands of stayaways/big game supporters and people who are from Ayr and Kilmarnock that usually support Rangers or Celtic but 'fuckin hate that Ayr/Killie'. Just like their was at Hampden.

I'd say it will range from 1,000 to 2,000 depending on how we do in the games leading up to it - so much apathy with the manager and chairman right now

Is that before or after Killie do the number crunching with the crowd ;)

There'll be about 4000 real Ayr and Kilmarnock supporters at the game, topped up by thousands of stayaways/big game supporters and people who are from Ayr and Kilmarnock that usually support Rangers or Celtic but 'fuckin hate that Ayr/Killie'. Just like their was at Hampden.

Me :)

I'd say it will range from 1,000 to 2,000 depending on how we do in the games leading up to it - so much apathy with the manager and chairman right now[/quot

Ditto on the manager and chairman front , but that's irrelevant in a derby don't you think ?

I agree, at least to a true Ayr / Killie fan.

If this fixture doesn`t give you goosebumps, and you call yourself a true fan, there must be something wrong with you - on both sides of the fence.

''We'll surprise a few teams this season''

''I think we will do OK''

''We've got a strong enough squad to get into the playoffs''.

Just a few quotes from Mr Roberts in this weeks Ayrshire Post.

Hes on drugs we have no chance of the play offs and hopefully the fat yank sticks to his letter to the fans and ditches the clown

The Ayrshire derby is still the ayrshire derby and i will be there supporting my team if not the manager

Archived