Nat 5 English - B

Nat 5 Engineering Science - B

Nat 5 PE - B

Nat 5 Physics - B

Nat 5 Music - C

Nat 4 Geography - Pass

Nat 4 History - Pass

Level 4 RME - Pass

Nat 5 results are a joke this year. (Un)surprisingly high.

We got told off all our teachers that it would be easy as they had to justify changing the system.

These 'Nat 5s' must be easy as f**k.

We got told off all our teachers that it would be easy as they had to justify changing the system.

SQA nobbled to make sure that the change would be seen as a great success.

Nat 5 Maths - B

Nat 5 English - B

Nat 5 Engineering Science - B

Nat 5 PE - B

Nat 5 Physics - B

Nat 5 Music - C

Nat 4 Geography - Pass

Nat 4 History - Pass

Level 4 RME - Pass

Definitely best to be in that year there than next. I fear for Higher classes this coming year though.

The Nat 5 maths exam literally copied and pasted questions from the Int 2 exam.

Hopefully everyone got the results they were looking for.

The Nat 5 maths exam literally copied and pasted questions from the Int 2 exam.

Hopefully everyone got the results they were looking for.

Saves money, see also no external exam for national 4, saves a shit load of money.

It's an absolute shambles that a hard working pupil that isn't quite up to Nat 5 level gets the same grade as someone who doesn't give much of a toss but can easily pass 3 open book NABs

Indeed, but the SQA don't give a shit.

Saves money, see also no external exam for national 4, saves a shit load of money.

You don't need to tell me, I'm a teacher! Nat 4 is an utter joke of a qualification.

You don't need to tell me, I'm a teacher! Nat 4 is an utter joke of a qualification.

Might as well stamp PASS on the forehead of every kid in S4.

Big questions about the system and I'd be amazed if it stays like it is now for much longer.

On a different note, as a teacher I was disappointed with my results this year from my S5 Higher class and S6 Higher class. So I am currently doing the yearly "Right as soon as I go back I'm going to be a different teacher, I am going to be much better, much firmer and work a hell of a lot harder" then I look in the mirror and repeat the age old Jamaican mantra, "I see pride, I see power, I see a bad-ass mother who don't take no crap off of nobody!" over and over again.

Shiiiiiite... I'm already out of touch with the school system. This means I'm already like my mother who had no idea what any of my grades were unless it was an O level.

Basically, old. :(

On a different note, as a teacher I was disappointed with my results this year from my S5 Higher class and S6 Higher class. So I am currently doing the yearly "Right as soon as I go back I'm going to be a different teacher, I am going to be much better, much firmer and work a hell of a lot harder" then I look in the mirror and repeat the age old Jamaican mantra, "I see pride, I see power, I see a bad-ass mother who don't take no crap off of nobody!" over and over again.

If you're a PE teacher, I really hope you can start giving them bobsledding next year.

Some teachers/schools took the piss and so blatantly revised exactly what was in the prelim that whole classes were doing significantly worse in the final exam but getting upgraded on appeal.

Mainly private schools were doing that

Mainly private schools were doing that

Bollocks. Have you any idea how much pressure a state school from a low socio-economic area is under to improve their results year upon year (despite the abilities of pupils visibly dropping considerably each intake)?

Archived