Pars v Bairns Tuesday August 19

Gaz FFC

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dunfermline have been the better side, in the sense we're not letting Falkirk play. Missed a couple of glorious chances.

Falkirk to wake up in the second and win by a couple.

It's a pretty poor support in fairness.

If Olly wants to watch the game he can buy a ticket like the rest of us

Weak link again....get mcgrandles back in centre and shepherd or botti on...

Dunfs midfield 5 horsing our midfield,getting mcgrandles in there would sort it....still to see Ollie do anything that makes me understand Holt made him his first signing just as the season ended

We stole it really, that first half performance was fucking terrible. Dunfermline never took their chances in the first half and we made them pay, who knew Taiwo had goals in him?! Second was a peach of a finish.

Dreadful decision to send off Botti, Millen conned the ref there. He stamped on Botti when he was on the ground then when he reacted, and fair enough it was stupid for him to react the way he did, Millen just went to the deck holding his face no contact there at all.

I don't think the ticket price jump from the Rovers game helped the attendance.

Not surprised at the scoreline as i expected Falkirk to win...albeit perhaps more comfortably.

The game against Airdrie is far more important for us, must win.

Taking Alston off and bringing on Sibbs was the wrong change to make IMO.

Botti was fantastic but needs to calm down he's been learning from Phil Roberts by looks of it.

Play shite and win? Aye I'll take it over Friday.

Very frustrating again.

First half we were on top and should've and probably could've scored two or three.

Second half Falkirk changed it and we lost two bad goals, first one is typical from us. Just feckin clear it for a corner! Second goal good finish but sloppy defence leading up to it.

I thought Williamson again showed what he can do, was on five mins. We scored from a free kick from his run and then Falkirk had to bring on a sub to double team him and he still got past them.

Jefferies and the team obviously stopped passing it to him and instead used Drummond who couldn't beat a drum.

With the right manager and tactics we would've won the game easily tonight.

Time to go Jefferies.

Archived