Pars v Bairns Tuesday August 19

Gaz FFC

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Andy Geggan still a fans favourite with Pars supporters?

Certainly is. He's our captain too. Runs the show most weeks, great box-to-box midfielder and could easily be playing at Championship level imo. I think I'm right in saying he's 26/27 just now se he's just coming into his peak: we've got him signed up till 2016, so we could be seeing the best of him in the next couple of seasons at EEP! :D:)

Winners to lord it over the other and losers to say it's just the Challenge Cup and doesn't matter.

Probably won't be able to make it anyway but would be nice to get a win. Don't think we've beat Falkirk since the trophy presentation game in 2011.

Pretty much this.

If we win then great, if we lose then meh still got another 2 cups to go for us to win.

You're ditching a gig with your girlfriend/wife to watch a Challenge Cup tie? That's sheer insanity.

Never met me Poet.

I once ditched a stag doo to Amsterdam for Falkirk.

I've seen me up insane places like Dingwall, Inverness and Peterhead on a Tuesday night to see Falkirk.

Love my team me.

Wanna take my Mrs to the gig for me Poet?

Never met me Poet.

I once ditched a stag doo to Amsterdam for Falkirk.

I've seen me up insane places like Dingwall, Inverness and Peterhead on a Tuesday night to see Falkirk.

Love my team me.

Wanna take my Mrs to the gig for me Poet?

Missing a stag do is even worse! Fair enough if it's a cup final or your team's in Europe. Challenge Cup tie against the Pars on a Tuesday night? Nah.

^ My thoughts exactly.

I once missed a weekend in Berwick-Upon-Tweed for the 2009 Scottish Cup semi-final, but that's the Scottish Cup semi-final. And Berwick.

A couple of years ago, Pars drew 4-4 at St Mirren while I was in Amsterdam on a stag do. Even if I'd known beforehand it'd be an eight goal thriller, sod missing a stag for it.

Feel I should add the Stag Doo in Amsterdam was the weekend of the 2009 Scottish cup final wi Rangers.

Dunfermline fans may remember this particular cup final as they were parped out in the Semi by us.

Doo:

pigeon-01.jpg

Stag Do:

gazzabreasts.jpg

That semi final was pretty typical of most of our visits to Hampden - utterly grim.

Archived