Pars v Bairns Tuesday August 19

Gaz FFC

He was wrong in chasing Millen down and squaring up to him and for his reaction should be banned for 2 games accordingly.

Millen needed him off the park as he tore him a new arse the 15 minutes he was on the park.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After watching the highlights I saw that Millen didn't stamp on the guy, but does clearly walk over his leg when he didn't even need to go near him in the first place. Could and should have just walked round the guy. Also there is contact with the headbutt and red card for it but he really does go down like he's been shot, did what most footballers would do these days but was a bit theatrical IMO

And no doubt some people will disagree and moan at me but it's only my opinion on the matter. May have looked worse on the night in the stadium but as I was at work I couldn't make the game so can only go by the highlights

Tears and seethe that someone had a pop at the wee rat faced weasel? You need to look up joy in the dictionary. Very different emotions.

The very fact you're calling him a "rat faced weasel" clearly suggests the mere mention of him winds you up :lol:

Pleasing.

Just had a look at the footage there again and, I'm afraid to see, it looks like Millen stamps on the boy. You still can't condone the reaction of the Falkirk player - it's a red card for violent conduct. He's also lucky the referee hasn't seen the second headbutt motion on Falkingham. But Millen is also very lucky he wasn't red carded. No need for it either.

After watching the highlights I saw that Millen didn't stamp on the guy, but does clearly walk over his leg when he didn't even need to go near him in the first place. Could and should have just walked round the guy. Also there is contact with the headbutt and red card for it but he really does go down like he's been shot, did what most footballers would do these days but was a bit theatrical IMO

And no doubt some people will disagree and moan at me but it's only my opinion on the matter. May have looked worse on the night in the stadium but as I was at work I couldn't make the game so can only go by the highlights

Holy fu@k. Read it all now.

Archived