Pars v Bairns Tuesday August 19

Gaz FFC

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed, but pretty sure both clubs will have a say in the prices as with other cup matches (happy to be corrected on that though).

Wouldn't have anticipated a massive crowd even at £10 and £5 anyway to be fair. Even taking into account the rivalry factor, it is still only the Challenge Cup at the end of the day.

Knowing the Pars, we'll produce a performance missing from the last 2 games and win.

If we don't perform considerably better than in our opening league matches, then Falkirk will win quite comfortably. As I said before the Rovers match, while I'd like to win, this is the competition where a defeat I'm least bothered about. What I'd like to see is a much better attacking display and the team to show a higher tempo.

Based on what I've heard about this weekends performances from both sides it would seem rational to be a little fearful of the result. However I'm not really worried, maybe it's cos it's the diddy cup, maybe its because it's a derby but mostly it's because i think there won't be such a requirement for us to be creative and our lack of creativity seems to be the main gripe at the moment,

I think Falkirk will have a go and this might free up our midfield for once.

If they score early we could get pumped though, our defence is a joke.

Games are usually close between the sides, last August was no exception at TFS.

Think we'll come out on top tomorrow though. Not sure if we'll make any changes to the side that lost to The Rangers however Saturdays match at Hibs has to be given the care it needs if any players are carrying injuries.

2-1 Bairns with Olu & Alston the scorers (Blair just loves scoring v that lot)

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Archived