Raith Rovers v Dumbarton

It's my stag day/night on Saturday so we better fucking win!!!

This game I feel will determine not only vital points for each team, but how successful your marriage will be, Rovers storm to victory and a long and happy marriage is in prospect, a draw and you'll get 15 years of ups and downs, a Rovers defeat and you won't get past the honeymoon, feck me I hope Grant Murray knows your fate is in his hands Raithie!!!

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This game I feel will determine not only vital points for each team, but how successful your marriage will be, Rovers storm to victory and a long and happy marriage is in prospect, a draw and you'll get 15 years of ups and downs, a Rovers defeat and you won't get past the honeymoon, feck me I hope Grant Murray knows your fate is in his hands Raithie!!!

If we lose I might go home and beat the wife....resulting in the wedding being cancelled, losing a lot of money, kicked out the house, restricted access to my child, moving back in with the parentals, criminal record......all because of Grant fucking Murray.

On the evidence so far, we will play possession football but I don't know how much we'll "come at you".

I can understand why he wants to tighten things up a bit this season, but I really don't think playing that way will get the best from us. Even against the big three teams in the league, I think we'd stand a much better chance by actually having a go at them. It certainly served us well last season, I see no reason to change things. The only concern I have about us is the lack of pace at the back, which will be even more of a problem than last season with McGinn and Miller out of the picture.

What the f**k will they do if we actually win?

Same as if we lose or draw, either go home and post negative comments on here or go to the pub and have a few beers.

The only difference is whether we leave the ground with a smile on our faces or a grimace and thousand yard stare.

Expect that we will lose. Only the manner and margin of defeat is in question. Then again, we might win....

Thank f**K i'm out on a stag do all day and will miss this shit fest. Hopefully the result will blend away in an alcohol induced haze and I can pretend it never happened.

(but if we win, I'll celebrate with another pint :))

Makes little sense opening the South Stand going by what's been said here and on fantalk.

There is little sense in anybody attending going by the rubbish we've produced in the opening 2 games.

If we hadn't shifted so many season tickets we would be struggling to break a 1,000 crowd for the first league game of the season.

Makes little sense opening the South Stand going by what's been said here and on fantalk.

A welcome boost for the attendance in the Main Stand. Should be a great atmosphere with the whole Raith support in there. Obviously just until we go 1-0 down, then the crescendo of booing will be deafening.

A welcome boost for the attendance in the Main Stand. Should be a great atmosphere with the whole Raith support in there. Obviously just until we go 1-0 down, then the crescendo of booing will be deafening.

The main stand would probably collapse under the sound pressure of all that booing.

Mon tae f**k Rovers fans, you're depressing the life out me here.

No one does resigned negativity like us. Wha's like us? Nae c**t, cos we're fucking shite. Boooooooooooo!

Mon tae f**k Rovers fans, you're depressing the life out me here.

iwwmdUNxKDdoW.gif

Try watching your team play hoofball, while getting one shot on target every 30 minutes and having about 40% possesion in what was meant to be a highly charged derby match. Then your manager comes out in a press conference and "Thought that the boys did well"...

Archived