SPFL Development League 2014/15

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Development League(formerly known as the Under 20s) kicks off this week so felt it appropriate to start a new thread for the season ahead.

This year the league is extended to 17 teams with newly promoted Premiership side Dundee joining us this season. As a consequence of this it means that teams will have 2 "bye weeks"

The rules have also changed this year with up to 5 over-age players allowed in each squad of 18. Teams can also field 2 trialists.

This weeks fixtures are:

Mon 4th August

Celtic v St. Mirren - Cappielow - 7pm

Thistle v Rangers - Firhill - 7pm

Tues 5th August

Dundee v St. Johnstone - Gayfield - 7pm

Falkirk v ICT - Falkirk Stadium - 2pm

Hamilton v Motherwell - NDP - 6pm

Ross County v Kilmarnock - Grant Street Park - 6pm

Aberdeen v Hamilton - Postponed to be played 11th August

Hearts v Dunfermline - Postponed to be played 11th August

Free Week - Dundee United

good luck all

I was at the 6-1 thrashing of partick thistle another great display by our young lads good performances from Andy Ryan and Jason Scotland both scoring twice and Craig Watson aka The Janny and Daniel Armstrong with the other goals.The boss Alex Neil had a great game as well as shouting instructions to the players.

Anyone know if its possible to get in to watch the Partick Aberdeen game tomorrow afternoon and if so if its donations or a set admission price? Phoned up Partick earlier but the lass i spoke to didn't have a clue and hasn't called back. Took in the Hamilton Dundee United match a few weeks back and hope to see a few more.

Ta.

Anyone know if its possible to get in to watch the Partick Aberdeen game tomorrow afternoon and if so if its donations or a set admission price? Phoned up Partick earlier but the lass i spoke to didn't have a clue and hasn't called back. Took in the Hamilton Dundee United match a few weeks back and hope to see a few more.

Ta.

Tomorrow's game will take place at Firhill with a 2pm kick off. It's free entry for all and, to my knowledge, the Jackie Husband stand will be open for any spectators wishing to watch the game. We even open up a kiosk so you will be able to purchase a half time pie and bovril.

Archived