The Great British Bake Off

The Naitch

Gutted that Sandy's away.

Three weeks in a row Ian has got star baker now. Can't see anyone beating him.

He seems to be the only one who doesn't ever get stressed! He must practice his bakes a lot during the week as he never seems flustered.

I disagree though about Sandy. Never liked her at all. Was delighted when Matt's cheesecakes were perfect. Would love for him or Flora or Tamal to win but can only see Ian doing it just now.

I quite like Sandy too, she seemed to not take it that seriously which is always refreshing compared to the tears when the brûlée doesn't set brigade.

Seems like it's Ian's to throw away now, I think the only person who could maybe challenge him is Tamal. Hopefully be those two and the Scottish girl in the final.

Edited by Lex

Don't know where my last few posts have went but glad Alvin's finally been punted. Seems to be on the verge of tears every time he's spoken to and was needlessly apologetic when he fucked up, like Paul Hollywood's some sort of pseudo-god and he's going to be sacrificed.

Mat started off poorly but has really come onto a game. Ian's had a rough fortnight but he should be there until the end. Reckon it might be Nadiya's time to go next week if things don't improve - despite her star baker the week before, she's been relatively poor throughout.

Don't know where my last few posts have went but glad Alvin's finally been punted. Seems to be on the verge of tears every time he's spoken to and was needlessly apologetic when he fucked up, like Paul Hollywood's some sort of pseudo-god and he's going to be sacrificed.

Mat started off poorly but has really come onto a game. Ian's had a rough fortnight but he should be there until the end. Reckon it might be Nadiya's time to go next week if things don't improve - despite her star baker the week before, she's been relatively poor throughout.

In fairness though almost everybody has been shocking one week and then good the next. Tamal seems to do well on 1/3 tasks each week. Would imagine Nadiya, Paul and Tamal will go soon but I'd not be surprised to see Mat, Flora or Ian go next week!

From star baker to out on his arse in the space of a week.

Competition is really hotting up now.

Gutted but he really had a stinking week. I've gotten every guess wrong so far but I'd be stunned if it's not Tamal, Nadiya and Ian in the final. Paul to go next along with Flora the week after.

God 2 posts above this I said Tamal would be gone soon :lol:

Mat started off poorly but has really come onto a game.

...and then he completely fucks it up. I wonder what happened to his tennis court to make it so luminous.

Tamal's always been lurking around the top and finally awarded with a star baker. Nice moment when he called his mum.