The Great British Bake Off

The Naitch

Delighted David won, how good will he get with a few more years' experience? [emoji50]
Hermine would have made it a much better final, but she did have a shocker last week. Shame.

Spoiler alert, David didn’t win. He woz robbed though.

• 1 month later...

That Jamie guy is an utter moron. The type of guy who needs to set an alarm on his phone to remember to breath. He was shite when he was on during the series and he was shite on it the other night. No idea why they invited him back aside from comedy value. Stuck me as a guy who had never been in a kitchen, stuck in a fake application as a laugh and got too far to admit he'd made it all up.

As you can yell, I'm not a fan.

3 hours ago, Stu said:

That Jamie guy is an utter moron. The type of guy who needs to set an alarm on his phone to remember to breath. He was shite when he was on during the series and he was shite on it the other night. No idea why they invited him back aside from comedy value. Stuck me as a guy who had never been in a kitchen, stuck in a fake application as a laugh and got too far to admit he'd made it all up.

As you can yell, I'm not a fan.

They should have cut him out of the show as soon as he said he was making a KFC themed bake when they were supposed to be about Christmas.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...