The Great British Bake Off

The Naitch

10 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

This is the poorest quality of bakers I’ve seen in the time Iv watched this programme.

Agreed - other than week 1 I don't think I've seen anything that has particularly impressed me.  

Not sad that Helena left as she just did the same spooky shit every week. Michelle did surprise me as she hasn't been bad.  Priya should have went ages ago.

Only real stand outs so far have been Steph and on occasion David.

Agreed - other than week 1 I don't think I've seen anything that has particularly impressed me.  
Not sad that Helena left as she just did the same spooky shit every week. Michelle did surprise me as she hasn't been bad.  Priya should have went ages ago.

Big fan of Henry if I’m honest

That’s two weeks in a row the decisions have come across as being odd, at the very least. It makes you wonder if it’s just a bad edit or they’re trying to be deliberately misleading but, either way, it doesn’t benefit the show.

You could make a case for Helena going as she doesn’t really stick to the brief, but as she won the technical and neither of the other bakes were particularly bad it was a harsh time to do so, without explicitly warning her to stay on brief. I’m sure they’ve warned people for that in the past. Michelle has been steady most weeks and didn’t seem to be under any real pressure yesterday.

As everyone is saying, no idea how Priya is still there. If her bakes do taste better than they seem then the judges aren’t really doing their job in describing them accurately.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

When Michael got the first handshake for his Indian themed thing, that was about the tastiest looking thing the whole lot have concocted all series.

Helena’s middle-aged goth act was incredibly annoying. I’m glad she’s gone if just for that alone.

Michelle surprised me a bit, but they did suggest that it was the complexity of the tasks that she was failing at, which I guess is the point of the show progressing from week to week.

Priya or Alice will be next, barring somebody making a monumental f**k up next week. And even then, you can drop a cake and get away with it, seemingly.

Michelle looks like a truly terrible human being and I’m glad she’s off, her face every time she got negative feedback was priceless. She was a very cold woman who doesn’t reflect what the bake off is about at all.

Thought Helena was good and a bit different so it’s a shame she got punted.

Priya, Alice or Rosie will go next with the winner being either David or Steph.

Steph is head and shoulders above the rest at the moment, Priya finally goes, should have been 3 weeks ago!
Michael is still struggling and I cant see him lasting too much longer 

This. Michael is living off his handshake, and he’ll need to step up next week. As the tasks have got tougher, Steph has really shone.