The Great British Bake Off

The Naitch

As annoying as Dan is I dont know how many weeks I can handle the Joey Essex wannabe thicko guy! 
My first reaction to him was - "who let the ned in - get him to f**k"

But he was so self-deprecating and he had a normal, working class kitchen (very un-bake-off like). It was cramped and there was shit all over the place. My kitchen is big enough and modern enough to fit the bake off model but there's shit everywhere like Jamie's hoose.

I was punching the air when the big tattoed b*****d went (no offence to him but Jamie is my man already).

I didn’t mind Dan. That Jamie is an utter fucking imbecile and should have went this week IMO.

Winning the star baker in week 1 doesn’t really mean much but Michelle did deserve it.

That Helena seems a weird c**t and the boy who nearly lopped off all his fingers has the potential to grind my gears

Just watched last nights episode. Off you f**k Jamie you utter fucking moron. Useless both weeks, how the hell did he even get on the show?

Alice thoroughly deserved the star baker and is surely the early favourite to win the whole thing.

Bread week up next which is one of my favourite weeks

What the f**k is this?

I like the show but a sweepie? Did you organise it?

Sweepstake at my work saw me get 3 bakers - Michelle, Michael and David.  1 star baker to start so I'm clearly destined to win the whole thing.

That dog cake was atrocious [emoji38]