The Great British Bake Off

The Naitch

To the shock of absolutely nobody Terry and Karen got their jotters this week.

Really can't take to Kim-Joy as she's annoying as f**k but she deserved star baker this week. Sooner she's gone the better, though.

Edited by The Naitch

10 hours ago, The Naitch said:

Really can't take to Kim-Joy as she's annoying as f**k but she deserved star baker this week. Sooner she's gone the better, though.

She'll be in the final I reckon.  She's one of the better bakers for timing in it this year as she always seems to finish comfortably.  She's also got the wacky factor that makes most of her bakes stand out.  Deserved star baker like you said.

I really like Rahul though and will be rooting for him throughout.  Briony to leave next. Final to be Kim-Joy, Rahul and Dan.

2 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

She'll be in the final I reckon.  She's one of the better bakers for timing in it this year as she always seems to finish comfortably.  She's also got the wacky factor that makes most of her bakes stand out.  Deserved star baker like you said.

I really like Rahul though and will be rooting for him throughout.  Briony to leave next. Final to be Kim-Joy, Rahul and Dan.

I think Rahul and Dan are a stick on. It's then between Kim-Joy, Jon and Ruby for the other slot I reckon. Ruby was a bit dodgy the first few weeks and only saved herself with an impressive showstopper but she seems to have improved since then. Jon had looked good for a bit but was pretty poor last night.

Last night must have been one of the easiest decisions on who was going home. It was obvious after the first two rounds they were screwed and they did nothing to save themselves. Everyone seems to love Terry but most of his bakes have been pretty poor. He seems to be far too ambitious with what he's doing, should maybe have realised after the first week he should tone it back a bit for now.

Is it just me or have Manon & Ruby raised the hotness stakes in the kitchen.

I think both of them are stunning in totally different ways.

Ruby is absolutely tremendous, with Manon coming in a close second. They’re both fairly good in the kitchen also.

As for the baking this week, as much as she’s an irritating c**t, Kim Joy deserved star baker.

I think with Terry and Karen deservedly going, Briony will be next.

Rahul is some talent and it’s a joy to see him work, has he ever done anything badly? I think he had one poor technical and that was it.

Kim joy is a total oddball but her attention to detail is amazing, a well deserved star baker this week and second favourite to win the entire thing IMO.

Hope Briony goes next as she’s struggled a bit and then you have a very open competition with Jon, Dan, Manon and Ruby all with a chance of winning if Rahul or Kim Joy slip up.

I was never a fan of Dan and am glad he was punted and glad
I was proved wrong about Briony, it was annoying Paul never gave a proper review of her showstopper, you could tell he liked it but it wasn’t perfect and it wasn’t clear why.

Rahul could easily have been star baker again and if the show was a league table he would be long out of sight by now. He’s definitely a cut above the rest.