Who is changing the title under the username?

Bigmouth Strikes Again

Question

• Answers 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But still not nearly as bad as most of your posts.

I'm thinking Charlie Nicholas, Soccer Saturday and Specksavers here.

Indeed. :lol:

You made an arse of yourself on the internet mate, it's not the end of the world. There's really no need to bite and come up with some topbantz every time I mention it.

Indeed. :lol:

You made an arse of yourself on the internet mate, it's not the end of the world. There's really no need to bite and come up with some topbantz every time I mention it.

I admitted I made an arse of it. It wasn't really that big of a deal tbh.

At least one good thing has come out of my 'mini-meltdown' Jimmy and Patrick have had a little bit of excitement in their sad sorry existences, well played me. I do offer an apology though, I think I know the culprit now, pretty disappointed. Once again. Sorry. Thank you.

At least one good thing has come out of my 'mini-meltdown' Jimmy and Patrick have had a little bit of excitement in their sad sorry existences, well played me. I do offer an apology though, I think I know the culprit now, pretty disappointed. Once again. Sorry. Thank you.

Go on, grass him up, you know you should and it's natural, nothing wrong about it..

This was a great thread. It'd be great if everyone with 5,000 posts changed their member title to "Bigmouth Strikes Again is a grass".

Most likely you left your computer on and logged in and someone at home took advantage of you and now we witnessed yer meltdown. :)

Archived