Champion Albion v Annan

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Btw way I hope them burdz are serving in owens this weekend as usual, it makes the trip so much better

I can confirm that Owen's questionable but appreciated employment policys are still in place. I'm sure the barmaids will appreciate you trying some of your "sociology" out on them

Seeing as you haven't coughed up anything for Love, is it fair to say you won't be playing him tomorrow?

out of contract but I guess you must be referring to him being under 23 ? Don't think that would make him ineligible though ? Maybe our board should check with Legia Warsaw first to be certain !

out of contract but I guess you must be referring to him being under 23 ? Don't think that would make him ineligible though ? Maybe our board should check with Legia Warsaw first to be certain !

Maybe should I heard there's some compo owed

Seeing as you haven't coughed up anything for Love, is it fair to say you won't be playing him tomorrow?

Love was a decent player when he was at Galabank.

Bonus for Annan today if he dose not play.

Maybe should I heard there's some compo owed

Presumably you're paying us some of the sell-on fees for your stars Chisholm and McStay? And what did you pay for Watson and McGowan?

It's ludicrous in our league in 2014 to be thinking of paying other teams for players.

On my way to game, good craic on supporters bus, looking fwd to Owens.

Anyways Love Annan player, illegally tapped up by Rovers, I'm not sure but I dont think Annan have rec'd an offer yet so if he plays I reckon there will be a formal complaint registered within 1 hr of game finishing.

Annan awarded 3 nil win n Rovers fined £10k.

Archived